New Orleans Mayor questions about alleged affair sexist.

blackhawk

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2012
Deep in the heart of Texas.
The Mayor of New Orleans is saying questions about her having an alleged affair is sexist and if she was a man she wouldn’t be being asked about this bullshit. Yeah right because in the long history of politics no man has ever been questioned about an alleged affair.
Mayor LaToya Cantrell blasts 'false accusations' of an affair

If the pair carried on an affair during hours they were being paid to work, the episode would present a swirl of ethical and legal questions with little precedent in New Orleans:

A fair question for the taxpayers to ask.

The Mayor of New Orleans is saying questions about her having an alleged affair is sexist and if she was a man she wouldn’t be being asked about this bullshit. Yeah right because in the long history of politics no man has ever been questioned about an alleged affair.
Two thoughts: She slept with half the police officers on the New Orleans police department during her tenure?
And, she looks like one of the Drill Sergeant I had in Basic Training. He was a tough SOB, multi-tour Vietnam vet, shot up and blown up in the field, put back together and still a tough SOB.

5e1f80d9cabd2.image.jpg

R.827d1c7259cfef2da4322f9709cd5e1b

LOL....Hey, maybe she was "puttin' in da work" to help pay-off that 95K she owes the IRS. :laughing0301:

5e1f80d9cabd2.image.jpg

R.827d1c7259cfef2da4322f9709cd5e1b

LOL....Hey, maybe she was "puttin' in da work" to help pay-off that 95K she owes the IRS. :laughing0301:
Doesn't that guy make multiple comedy movies playing black people, male and female?

I mean it is such an important issue.

Imagine a voter thinking like this:
Voter: Will you pursue every single policy that I believe in? Candidate: Yes I will.
Voter: Did you have an affair? Candidate: Yes I did.
Voter: I will not vote for you ever you nasty pervert. I am voting for your opponent that will blatantly pursue every single thing that I disagree with. I am also dumber than shit.

It is really important that we know about this stuff because it is something that really matters. It has nothing to do with fake made up affairs by the accused candidate for the purpose of bolstering their own name recognition.

There is not a single person in this world stupid enough to vote against a candidate that will pursue their values because of a stupid childish tabloid story about what someone did with their wee hee or their who who. People just pretend they are stupid. Nobody cares about this dumb shit. They just pretend they care.

Why does this dumb shit interest us so much? It has 100% absolutely nothing to do with the election at all yet tons of dumbfucks will pretend it does. Geez. I want to start being one of those apathetic dummies. Being informed is exhausting and infuriating.

Last edited:
I mean it is such an important issue.

Imagine a voter thinking like this:
Voter: Will you pursue every single policy that I believe in? Candidate: Yes I will.
Voter: Did you have an affair? Candidate: Yes I did.
Voter: I will not vote for you ever you nasty pervert. I am voting for your opponent that will blatantly pursue every single thing that I disagree with. I am also dumber than shit.

It is really important that we know about this stuff because it is something that really matters. It has nothing to do with fake made up affairs by the accused candidate for the purpose of bolstering their own name recognition.

There is not a single person in this world stupid enough to vote against a candidate that will pursue their values because of a stupid childish tabloid story about what someone did with their wee hee or their who who. People just pretend they are stupid. Nobody cares about this dumb shit. They just pretend they care.

Why does this dumb shit interest us so much? It has 100% absolutely nothing to do with the election at all yet tons of dumbfucks will pretend it does. Geez. I want to start being one of those apathetic dummies. Being informed is exhausting and infuriating.
It is all tied to which party you belong to. Palin and Greene were torched by the left with alleged affairs and Harris and this mayor is getting torched by the right for theirs, to me if it need with someone getting a political favor or happened while they were on duty with their jobs, that’s would be concerning to me. If not, not that concerned.

Good thing voters make these decisions.

Forum List

Back