New Obama ad: What I meant was...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Quantum Windbag, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Quantum Windbag

Quantum Windbag Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,221
    I guess that he can't spin it to so he didn't say what he said, so now he wants to spin to say he agrees with everyone who pointed out how wrong he was.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0yK5NakN2o"]"Always" - Obama for America TV Ad - YouTube[/ame]

2. Sherry

Sherry You're not the boss of me Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,085
    Bwahaha a politician taking the time and money to invest in an ad whining about their words being twisted...someone tell him to stop pretending to be a virgin.:lol:

3. Oddball

Oddball BANNED Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
    Ratings:
    +8,409
    He looks fucking old and tuckered out.

Mebby he should just give it up and go play golf.

4. Article 15

Article 15 Dr. House slayer

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,859
    The wing nut brigade is annoyed that Obama isnt stupidly allowing their deception and lies to go unchecked.

They must miss John Kerry.

5. Quantum Windbag

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,221
    First he says he didn't say it, now he say he meant something he didn't say, yet I am crazy because I keep demanding he say what he means and mean what he says.

6. Luissa

Luissa Annoying Customer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,664
    You guys did take it out of context. Your point?

7. Clementine

Clementine Platinum Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,772
    The problem, as I see it, is that Obama talks to different groups and he has a different message for each. He forgets that when he speaks to each group, other people outside of the group will also hear it.

He tells Hispanics he wants to grant amnesty and reform immigration laws, then tells others that he wants to get tough on illegal immigration and has deported more illegals than anyone.

Liberals go out of their way to force companies to offer fair wages and benefits to illegals, then bash companies for hiring them. They want laws to punish employers for hiring illegals, then prevent companies from complying with the law by not allowing them to check the status of applicants.

He tells government dependents that the wealthy is to blame for their ills and then kisses the wealthy people's butts and wants them to give money to his campaign.

He was telling that group of people what they wanted to hear. Wealthy people are evil because they use other people and profit from it. He got so carried away that he forgot that the business creators would hear it, too.

Now, he needs more campaign donations and the government dependents aren't much help in that respect. So, he has to talk to business owners and make them believe he didn't really mean it. Then, after they donate, he'll go back to the other group and tell them him really did mean it.

And there are people who will believe what he said today even though it's the exact opposite of what he said yesterday.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2012
  8. Quantum Windbag

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,221
    OK, here is his speech.

Remarks by the President at a Campaign Event in Roanoke, Virginia | The White House

Obama is now claiming that when he said:

What he meant was "We have to stand behind small business."

Go ahead and try to twist his words in a way that makes his claim make sense. Be sure to actually use quotes from his speech, like Romney did when he twisted them, to make it look really good.

I'll wait. :popcorn: