New Mexico "Shooter": CHARGES DROPPED

satrebil

Platinum Member
Oct 3, 2018
Someone obviously didn't watch the video.

Protip: He's not going to prison. Clear case of self defense that even a blind first year law student would win. Try again.

" A New Mexico prosecutor on Wednesday dropped a shooting charge against an Albuquerque man suspected of shooting a protester and called for further investigations after allegations the protester was armed at the time he was shot."

As I said: 100%, clear cut, unquestionable self defense. Sorry leftists.

Protip: He's not going to prison. Clear case of self defense that even a blind first year law student would win. Try again.

" A New Mexico prosecutor on Wednesday dropped a shooting charge against an Albuquerque man suspected of shooting a protester and called for further investigations after allegations the protester was armed at the time he was shot."

They are not going to learn and more will be shot

Great news! Thanks for the post.

Cool....We get to shoot back.

It's on, commie bitches!

gran-torino-clint-eastwood-4140830dujbl_1713.jpg

NM is a 'populist' state for the most part, even with the high rates of welfare, so it's a different mentality. It can change, though, and doesn't make them 'right wingers' on every issue. Other states will differ, by a lot; in Georgia it's the state GOP 'leadership' going after the McMichaels on false murder charges.

NM is a 'populist' state for the most part, even with the high rates of welfare, so it's a different mentality. It can change, though, and doesn't make them 'right wingers' on every issue. Other states will differ, by a lot; in Georgia it's the state GOP 'leadership' going after the McMichaels on false murder charges.
NM is a state overrun with artsy-fartsy hippie moonbats in Santa Fe and Albuquerque, and goddamn near nothing else outside the city limits....I know, I've been there, couldn't wait to GTFO.

Edit: Taos is cool, though still overrun with the artsy-fartsy crowd.

Last edited:

They didnt string this guy up ....unfortunately the karens and asslips of the world are going to go into thier nazi " consequences " mode and torture this poor sum bitch ..

Hopefully some biz owner gives him a job if he needs one
The only good thing about all this
Even the normies are starting to get uneasy about the Batshit insane nazi left

It doesn't really matter if the one guy had a knife, the shooter had a mob running at him, he had already been hit with a skateboard and they were screaming...."kill him." That in itself is justification for shooting the lot of them. Too bad only one died.

It doesn't really matter if the one guy had a knife, the shooter had a mob running at him, he had already been hit with a skateboard and they were screaming...."kill him." That in itself is justification for shooting the lot of them. Too bad only one died.
Did the attacker die? If so that’s great news!

Sadly only one of the attackers died

Sadly only one of the attackers died

You got a link for this? Everything I've read says he's still alive,unfortunately.

Forum List

Back