New Jersey Is The Worst Gun State Of All:

I said nothing about states rights just that the judge most likely had a gun but a guy who was targeted and kidnapped couldn't get one.

Meh......if I have a guy in my living with my TV in his arms he's hardly innocent.
And it's ka-blamo for him.
That way the state doesnt have to worry about convicting the wrong person.....since he's dead in my living room.
I like it ....no muss no fuss...problem solved !!!
And just think how much I saved the tax payer.

By the way I love States Rights, that why in Texas we get rid of so many bad guys. No need to feed these people.

Let's not bring up JFK...

Still a sore point with most of us

Ooooh...I get it...this could never happen in another state.
Like maybe Washington......one successful and one not so much.
Damn those people in Washington are some violent folks.

By the way I love States Rights, that why in Texas we get rid of so many bad guys. No need to feed these people.

Texas tower
Lubys
Ft Hood
JFK

Texas loves it's guns

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/The-Death-Penalty/dp/B000JOC3ZW]Amazon.com: Penn & Teller: Bullshit!: Season 4, Episode 3 "The Death Penalty": Instant Video[/ame]

Texas tower
Lubys
Ft Hood
JFK

Texas loves it's guns

The year after the Supreme Court struck down the District of Columbia’s handgun ban and gun-lock requirements, the capital city’s murder rate plummeted 25 percent.
EDITORIAL: Learning from the D.C. handgun ban - Washington Times

"NEWTON — A Sussex County pet supply store owner, who was the mistaken-identity victim of a kidnapping by five Missouri men, today lost his second attempt to get a permit to carry a handgun.

Judge denies gun permit for Sussex County pet supply store owner who was mistakenly kidnapped | NJ.com

This is outrageous.

The judge should be disbarred because he said he "failed to provide proof of justifiable need to carry a handgun." You don't need to provide proof to a judge. The Constitution takes care of that.

"NEWTON — A Sussex County pet supply store owner, who was the mistaken-identity victim of a kidnapping by five Missouri men, today lost his second attempt to get a permit to carry a handgun.

Judge denies gun permit for Sussex County pet supply store owner who was mistakenly kidnapped | NJ.com

This is outrageous.

The judge should be disbarred because he said he "failed to provide proof of justifiable need to carry a handgun." You don't need to provide proof to a judge. The Constitution takes care of that.

As the old saying goes......id rather be judged by 12 then carried by 6.
In other words....fuck it i'd be packen some heat.

Forum List

Back