New Jersey going Republican

67% in Christie (R) leads by 6%

to close, if Christie wins by 5%.... Democrats can still... steal the election

New Jersey Governor a Republican

Threads merged. -EZ

FoxNews just called New Jersey for Christie. Obama can't be happy right now.

Another thread merged. -EZ

Where is Jake, King of the Unsubstantiated Statement? Wasn't he roaming around here declaring how the GOP is a dead party?
I want to hear the WH reaction to all this. If you liked these apples, wait til next year.

This one is especially sweet. Good to see Christie sending that corrupt rat Corzine back to his rat hole. Kudos to New Jersey! Christie does have his hands full though. Many years of Democrat corruption & incompetence really has taken its toll on that state. Good luck Mr. Christie.

This one is especially sweet. Good to see Christie sending that corrupt rat Corzine back to his rat hole. Kudos to New Jersey! Christie does have his hands full though. Many years of Democrat corruption & incompetence really has taken its toll on that state. Good luck Mr. Christie.

the bus full of illegals missed the exit on the turnpike, huh?

Don't the Dems control the Legislature in NJ?

Thank God I didn't move to NJ when we moved out of the city

Congratulations to New Jersey--YOU DID IT! Plus Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.

New Jersey & Virgina just fired the first shot across the bough of the U.S. democrat controlled congress, the U.S. democrat senate & of course the democrat controlled White House.

You have started a Tsumani on the east coast that will roll through this country into the 2010 election--in which liberal democrats have no shot what-so-ever of retaining their seats.

In the meantime it was YOU that stopped this insanity--the public option health care & have said no more wasteful spending of our taxpayer dollars.

Obama made phone calls on Corzines behalf tonight LOL

They had a phone bank with Obama! My Sisinlaw said they got a call from OBAMA! LOLOL

Where is Jake, King of the Unsubstantiated Statement? Wasn't he roaming around here declaring how the GOP is a dead party?
I want to hear the WH reaction to all this. If you liked these apples, wait til next year.

I'm sure he will be along soon with some lunatard spin he picks up over at Huffington....:lol:

Forum List

Back