New Italian Government plans to limit Sunday trading

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
New Italian government plans to curb Sunday shopping - Di Maio

ROME (Reuters) - The new Italian government will introduce a ban on Sunday shopping in large commercial centres before the end of the year as it seeks to defend family traditions, Deputy Prime Minister Luigi Di Maio said on Sunday.

So I suppose Italians will shop online on a sunday. A blow to bricks and mortar retailers. These people lack the capacity to think.

ROME (Reuters) - The new Italian government will introduce a ban on Sunday shopping in large commercial centres before the end of the year as it seeks to defend family traditions, Deputy Prime Minister Luigi Di Maio said on Sunday.

So I suppose Italians will shop online on a sunday. A blow to bricks and mortar retailers. These people lack the capacity to think.

They are shutting down the internet on Sunday too.

Is it me, or is a large part of Europe suddenly shifting to the right? Italy, Poland, Sweden, and others.

Too bad you Brits are still mired down in the mucky muck of liberalism. Well like they say, people get the kind of government they deserve.

The shops should not open on Sunday, okay restaurants, bars etc but not shops, we are not open on Sunday, we are a Roman Catholic nation predominant.

"A blow to bricks and mortar retailers."

We are the second most wealthy nation on this Continent, so the Sunday not open does not effect our business.

upload_2018-9-10_0-47-4.png

Here is an article that explains with the link to:

Austria Shopping Hours - Switzerland and Austria for Visitors

"A blow to bricks and mortar retailers."

Also Switzerland is the first most wealthy nation on this Continent, so the Sunday not open does not effect their business.

upload_2018-9-10_0-50-0.png

Swiss Shopping Hours - Switzerland and Austria for Visitors

This is America. Everything but Chick-fil-A and hobby lobby are open on Sundays.

This is America. Everything but Chick-fil-A and hobby lobby are open on Sundays.
I miss the blue collar laws! We just got our shit on saterday and sunday was for family! Maybe our families would not be spliting apart as they do with those laws still on the books!

There are still plenty of businesses in small town America that adhere to the closed on Sunday way. That is not necessary a bad thing.

I miss the blue collar laws! We just got our shit on saterday and sunday was for family! Maybe our families would not be spliting apart as they do with those laws still on the books!
So you need the fucking government to tell you to stay home with your family?

If that's the case you shouldn't have a family

Try wrapping your head around this a little better! Then come back and talk to me! Use some logic on the situation and you will realize that it many times is not the persons decision where they are on sunday! Further more look at some stats. You wil see a large correlation between an uptick of divorce and the disappearing of these laws!

Try wrapping your head around this a little better! Then come back and talk to me! Use some logic on the situation and you will realize that it many times is not the persons decision where they are on sunday! Further more look at some stats. You wil see a large correlation between an uptick of divorce and the disappearing of these laws!
Correlation is not causation

And why is staying home on Sunday any better than staying home on any other night?

Most people only work 40 hours out of the 168 hours in a week and you need the government to tell you to spend some of those 128 hours with your family

It would be funny if it wasn't so fucking pathetic

And why is staying home on Sunday any better than staying home on any other night?

Most people only work 40 hours out of the 168 hours in a week and you need the government to tell you to spend some of those 128 hours with your family

Your an idiot not capable of thinking past a headline! STFU

Your an idiot not capable of thinking past a headline! STFU

You can't budget your own time so you want the fucking government to do it for you and everyone else

I dont get this idea. So bars and restaraunts working in Sundays is good, but shops is wrong. Where is the reason?

Forum List

Back