New home sales plummet to record low CNNMoney -

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
It is all collapsing. New home sales plummet to record low
CNNMoney - Hibah Yousuf - ‎40 minutes ago‎
NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- New home sales plummeted to a record low in May, the first month following the expiration of the homebuyer tax credit.
Sales of US New Homes Plunged to Record Low in May BusinessWeek
New-home sales plunge 33% to record low in May MarketWatch

seen that on marketwatch
Home Sales dropped to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 300,000, the lowest since records began in 1963.

Poor people sell your stocks, it's raining.
I have a bucket, I'll buy.
don't piss your pants cause of one months bad numbers especially after the gov give away drove those numbers higher.

Ahhh, so the "good" housing numbers the moonbats have been touting here for months actually weren't that good and they were artificial ? ... omgnoway !

As a life-long Long Islander who's seen this once pristine island ravaged developers with their sub-divisions and strip malls, I can only say

GOOD!

Poor people sell your stocks, it's raining.
I have a bucket, I'll buy.
don't piss your pants cause of one months bad numbers especially after the gov give away drove those numbers higher.

Now, THAT (that you wrote) is an interesting perspective. I have been trying to see positives in the economy, and have not seen any short of getting very close to starting a recovery before the most recent obvious decay.

Now, your perspective that, the new numbers are not as bad as they first seem because they have fallen from an artificially created high, does make one pause for a second or two before dismissing it. I applaud your effort.

Let me add that toll brothers is the only housing stock I've ever had. It was a small investment for a short time.
Tech looks real good, apple, microsoft, IBM, intel, cysco etc for 1 to 3 years. The worlds economy and ours is recovering. I watch GDP, inflation, and top companies in select industries.
That said, I prayed for a crash my whole career. Being a subscriber to efficient market theory. I'd wouldn't mind another as I'm buying for another year or two.

Stock ? Yeah. I have stock too.

Attachments

• $rsz_pineapple_f.jpg
    $rsz_pineapple_f.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 80

Forum List

Back