New HBO show to push envelop of teen sex,drugs and male nudity

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
New HBO show to push envelope of teen sex, drugs and male nudity…
OPINION (THR) – Boundary-pushing, real and exceptionally realized, HBO’s new drama starring Zendaya tracks sex, drugs and rap in the life of modern teens. There are a number of surprising and shocking elements in HBO’s new series Euphoria, which deals with teenage sexuality, drug use, peer pressure and more. But maybe the most shocking of them all is that the show is infinitely more impressive than a glance at its headliners might suggest.

The leftist Trump haters oh they are celebrating it's being said NAMBALA is quite happy , soon legalization for the mental nuts will be their icing on the cake wait until the emo nuts realize they support Scum of the earth.
Demotwats are so far gone they dodn't know what planet they are one.

Based on an Israeli series of the same title, Euphoria sees Levinson bring to life the extremely rough and harrowing world of teenagers trying to navigate drugs, sex, social media nightmares, broken homes, emotional distress and other life-comes-at-you-fast adolescent issues that so many shows about teenagers can't seem to grasp or get right (though the Netflix dramedy Sex Education comes closest).

And in yer nasty mind you think this is perversion?

It just keeps getting worse...its like a race to hell to see who in Hollywood can be the biggest degenerate on the block....

Ermahgerd!!!! HBO is going to cause teenagers to start doing drugs and having sex.

New HBO show to push envelope of teen sex, drugs and male nudity…
OPINION (THR) – Boundary-pushing, real and exceptionally realized, HBO’s new drama starring Zendaya tracks sex, drugs and rap in the life of modern teens. There are a number of surprising and shocking elements in HBO’s new series Euphoria, which deals with teenage sexuality, drug use, peer pressure and more. But maybe the most shocking of them all is that the show is infinitely more impressive than a glance at its headliners might suggest.

The leftist Trump haters oh they are celebrating it's being said NAMBALA is quite happy , soon legalization for the mental nuts will be their icing on the cake wait until the emo nuts realize they support Scum of the earth.
Demotwats are so far gone they dodn't know what planet they are one.
That does it. No tv for me. I'll have to look into refurbishing my library. Think I'll start with the Great Library of thinkers from Aristotle on. I found this magnificent set of books at a library sale in Wyoming, for a price even I could afford. Now I'll know what every Harvard graduate knows. :lmao:

It just keeps getting worse...its like a race to hell to see who in Hollywood can be the biggest degenerate on the block....

And somehow most Americans seem content to turn the other cheek to this madness. To paraphrase Metallica, "living on our knees conformity or dying on our feet for honesty." I wonder which one each of us will choose.

Why yes, dealing with real life issues just infuriates a republican they can only live in a fantasy setting TV production.

Why yes, dealing with real life issues just infuriates a republican they can only live in a fantasy setting TV production.
Project much?
Do you read much like the description of the series?
Nope. I pick what I want to read online with choices made by me.
If they make me fall asleep, I don't read them any more.
If they light my fire, I'm back there every day.
It lights my fire to know that Hillary and Barack will be paying America back by spending some time in the slammer for disrespecting and taking apart the Constitution of the United States.
And there isn't a single thing you can do about it.

Project much?
It lights my fire to know that Hillary and Barack will be paying America back by spending some time in the slammer for disrespecting and taking apart the Constitution of the United States.
Frankly my dear I don't give a damn cause I know every president is a criminal and there is nothing you can do about that.

Republicans cannot live in real life. This why I posted in No. 7. Republicans/"conservatives", have a fantasy thing going on, in which they think that the rest of us should shut up and play our parts. which they designate, of course. According to their minds, none of us should be an independent. We are just actors on their stage.

Project much?

where will trump and pence be serving their time in the slammer to pay America back?

There is a solution...
upload_2019-6-6_8-9-46.gif

Forum List

Back