new fx series "tyrant" premieres tonight

Well, Samson, if you really have quit watching this, then you gave up on it way too soon.

It's gettin' good now.

Barry (the American doctor; brother of Jamal) is plotting a coup.

Lotsa stuff happening. If you need the Cliff's Notes, lemme know. :thup:

No I thought smashing the shiek's head into the toilet was a game changer. And what really made the show interesting was Dr. Barry's transformation into Dr. Death.

I was somewhat disappointed that the hawt prostitute chick was written out of the script before we saw her bewbies, but hey, what's a Dictator supposed to do? Simply tell her he's had to change plans, then put up with her female BS for the rest of his life: "remember when you said we'd go on vacation, then you didn't bring me.....whaaaa" Fuck no.

My prediction is that Mrs. Dr Berry will eventually suffer a similar fate. I think her slutty little sister may crawl into bed with Dr. Berry and once she gets a taste for Dr. Berry dick, she'll murder Mrs.

I knew he was gonna' kill that chick.

Him: "What if I were NOT President? Would you still love me?"

Her: "What a silly question!"

Wrong answer!

So everybody pretty much guessed early on that the 'good' brother is ultimately going to be the 'tyrant'?

lol, can't they come up with a real surprise in tv anymore? It's like guessing in the first episode of Lost that they were all already dead and waiting six years to find out you were right.

So everybody pretty much guessed early on that the 'good' brother is ultimately going to be the 'tyrant'?

Only one season is complete, moron.

NYcarbineer said:
lol, can't they come up with a real surprise in tv anymore? It's like guessing in the first episode of Lost that they were all already dead and waiting six years to find out you were right.

Smart people do not watch reality shows.

Only one season is complete, moron.

NYcarbineer said:

Smart people do not watch reality shows.

What does Lost have to do with reality shows?

Just caught up with the last two episodes of the seazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzon.

Holy boredom batman: The writers trying to stretch the hour of storyline into two hours.

Happily I began to fast-forward.

Just caught up with the last two episodes of the seazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzon.

Holy boredom batman: The writers trying to stretch the hour of storyline into two hours.

That's an occupational hazard of being a tv watcher of these type dramas. The worst ones are those that run for a season, get popular, then drag it out for 5 more years when they should have wrapped up in 2. That's one thing I like about most british dramas, they tell the story in what it takes to tell the story, then they're out.

That's an occupational hazard of being a tv watcher of these type dramas. The worst ones are those that run for a season, get popular, then drag it out for 5 more years when they should have wrapped up in 2. That's one thing I like about most british dramas, they tell the story in what it takes to tell the story, then they're out.

That's not so much a function of choice as necessity, though, I think. :)

That's not so much a function of choice as necessity, though, I think. :)

This particular TV show ran out of steam BEFORE the SECOND SEASON.

Anyway, retard Dr. Barry, who cannot hold a little beer while fishing, has been rewarded with imprisonment. The family Queer, Belly-button-displaying sister (in an Arab country?), hopelessly clueless wife, and her slutty sister are camped out indefinitely at the US Embassy.

How can this show be interesting?

Queer gets Kidnapped by Nymphomaniac Camel-Looking Rebels.

US Ambassador seduces Daughter, Wife, AND Slutty Sister of Wife. Queer returns from captivity and vengefully rapes US Ambassador.

Forum List

Back