New From CBO: Trillion-Dollar Deficits Will Return In Two Years

We are treaty bound to protect Estonia from a very large, and heavily armed neighbor, on the other side of the world.

That type of capability is fucking expense.

Indeed, imo, we cannot do it, even now.

As things stand, we are unable to meet our obligations.

That's a big problem, that either requires massive additional spending, or reducing our commitments.
At some point, America has to say
Enough is enough

We are not the worlds policeman and we have almost a zero threat against our home front

Military spending comes at the expense of less money available for infrastructure, healthcare, education and social programs

I completely agree.

The Cold War is over. We should not be treaty bound to protect Estonia.

We need to wind down our commitments, and reduce military spending.

The EU has an economy the equivalent of ours
They should be responsible for defending their theater with minimal support from the US

I agree completely.

Yet that is not the policy. Not theirs, not ours.
The Western European countries have modern infrastructure, low cost healthcare, low cost secondary education, generous retirement plans for their citizens

Things we cannot afford because of our extensive spending on a military whose primary focus is defending other nations

Sounds almost like a liberals utopia, please write when you get there.

The source isn't the CBO. The source is an editorial created by something called "the committee for a responsible federal budget" which is apparently connected to the democrat party.

Fence repair my ass...the wall is being built the border is being shut down and catch and release is over....fence repair....you libs are losers...

Can you provide some pictures of the wall being built?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

upload_2018-4-15_14-34-57.jpeg

Old fences coming down to make way for new wall...
upload_2018-4-15_14-35-51.jpeg

images

It’s bad when CNN is reporting on the negative things obama did to our military....

Desperate for planes, military turns to the 'boneyard' - CNNPolitics

“A troubling shortage of flyable combat aircraft -- one military official recently called the air fleet the "smallest, oldest and least ready" in history -- is forcing the military to go to its "boneyard."

Thanks, obama. Thanks for being a worthless piece of shit who did nothing but waste trillions of our $.

I’m glad that idiot is finally gone.

Last edited:
At some point, America has to say
Enough is enough

We are not the worlds policeman and we have almost a zero threat against our home front

Military spending comes at the expense of less money available for infrastructure, healthcare, education and social programs

I completely agree.

They should be responsible for defending their theater with minimal support from the US

I agree completely.

The Western European countries have modern infrastructure, low cost healthcare, low cost secondary education, generous retirement plans for their citizens

Things we cannot afford because of our extensive spending on a military whose primary focus is defending other nations

Yes
Having a society where your citizens are well taken care of is a utopia

Surrendering that so that your military can defend some shithole on the other side of the earth is a shame

CNN even reported on bad things are for our military.....

“A troubling shortage of flyable combat aircraft -- one military official recently called the air fleet the "smallest, oldest and least ready" in history -- is forcing the military to go to its "boneyard."
That's because the F-35 is a bloated piece of shit that is taking too fucking long to produce. So they need 23 old hornets to fill in while they wait for the F-35s.

I completely agree.

I agree completely.

Yes
Having a society where your citizens are well taken care of is a utopia

Surrendering that so that your military can defend some shithole on the other side of the earth is a shame

Be sure to write when you get there.

Fence repair my ass...the wall is being built the border is being shut down and catch and release is over....fence repair....you libs are losers...

View attachment 188232

View attachment 188233

images

Odd how that wall looks just like the fence that was there before Trump

View attachment 188232

View attachment 188233

images

And how democrats are fighting against making improvements.

Why did we scrap the F-22 and try to make a new, all-purpose, single engine attack/fighter, rather than just make modifications to the F-22? It's a perfect system. Why make the change?

Answer: Because it's more expensive to make a bunch of new planes. People get rich. Military-Industrial Complex stays fat, dumb, and happy.

View attachment 188232

View attachment 188233

images

Of courses they are, the Repbus want them so they have to fight them.

Are you new to politics in this country?

View attachment 188232

View attachment 188233

images

I’ve been around long enough to know you’re an idiot.

CNN even reported on bad things are for our military.....

That's because the F-35 is a bloated piece of shit that is taking too fucking long to produce. So they need 23 old hornets to fill in while they wait for the F-35s.
The F-35 is way over budget............has similar problems as the F-22..........and is very expensive..........

But I'd remind you that the F-22 had similar problems............They sent the F-22 to Top Gun........took the best planes...........best pilots against it..................and the F-22 quite simply whooped their asses..............Why........they couldn't find it..............before the F-22 killed them in the mock dog fights.........those against them didn't even know they were there until the F-22 pilot pulled the trigger.............

These are the next generation aircraft............and perfecting this technology isn't easy..........but it gives a MAJOR COMBAT ADVANTAGE to the F-22.............we are not the only countries going for the next generation fighters........Russia and China are trying it..................If we don't proceed........or find ways to counter it........then we will turn over the advantage to them in the future................

We live in a HIGH TECH world............and those that don't proceed are FOOLS.

View attachment 188232

View attachment 188233

images

Genius is often not appreciated in its own time.

Plus, I get that a lot from the zealots on both sides. It seems that you zealots cannot compute someone that has not sold their soul to a political party.

View attachment 188232

View attachment 188233

images

Genius is often not appreciated in its own time.

Plus, I get that a lot from the zealots on both sides. It seems that you zealots cannot compute someone that has not sold their soul to a political party.
I’m glad you can finally admit to being told by smarter people that you’re an idiot.
That’s a positive step towards improving yourself.

Forum List

Back