New eye test chart?

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
I need to get me some glasses. I couldn't see the good stuff.

431706-unnamed_40_.jpg

• Banned
Does this chart look any clearer on a quad HD monitor? Anyone?

• Banned
I'm on a 32 inch HDMI flat screen and it does not to me. IMO the image is too low quality.
You're probably right. I'm thinking about getting a new laptop. I was looking at a Dell Inspirion. 3.5 gigahertz, Nvidia 1090 graphics card. I believe it also has the quad hd display. Not sure though. I'll have to check. But they only want 790.00 for it. Not a bad deal.

I'm on a 32 inch HDMI flat screen and it does not to me. IMO the image is too low quality.
You're probably right. I'm thinking about getting a new laptop. I was looking at a Dell Inspirion. 3.5 gigahertz, Nvidia 1090 graphics card. I believe it also has the quad hd display. Not sure though. I'll have to check. But they only want 790.00 for it. Not a bad deal.
That would be nice. What I meant was that the image itself is probably too low quality to be enlarged as much as it is. if you found it on the net you may try to search for the image again but put the term "high resolution:" in the search box.

That would be nice. What I meant was that the image itself is probably too low quality to be enlarged as much as it is. if you found it on the net you may try to search for the image again but put the term "high resolution:" in the search box.
I still wouldn't be able to see it.

Forum List

Back