New EPA Challenge Coin - Less EPA, More PRUITT!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
The hits just keep on comin' from the most arrogant and corrupt politician of the 21st century. Well, there's Trump - Make that SECOND most arrogant and corrupt :cool-45:

Washington (CNN) Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Scott Pruitt wanted to get rid of the EPA logo on the agency's keepsake "challenge coin," The New York Times reported Wednesday, citing a former agency employee and two individuals who spoke on condition of anonymity.

The Times reported that Pruitt had floated the idea of adding symbols of personal importance to him to the coin -- which the newspaper describes as "a type of souvenir medallion" -- such as a buffalo for his home state of Oklahoma and a Bible verse.

The ideas were met with concern from senior officials at the EPA, the Times reported. Ronald Slotkin, a former EPA employee who is now retired, told the Times that the coins are meant to "represent the agency" but that "Pruitt wanted his coin to be bigger than everyone else's and he wanted it in a way that represented him."​

NYT: Pruitt wanted to get rid of EPA logo on keepsake coin - CNNPolitics

Cause like let's face it - This logo is for enviroflakes!

thumb

The hits just keep on comin' from the most arrogant and corrupt politician of the 21st century. Well, there's Trump - Make that SECOND most arrogant and corrupt :cool-45:

Washington (CNN) Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Scott Pruitt wanted to get rid of the EPA logo on the agency's keepsake "challenge coin," The New York Times reported Wednesday, citing a former agency employee and two individuals who spoke on condition of anonymity.

The Times reported that Pruitt had floated the idea of adding symbols of personal importance to him to the coin -- which the newspaper describes as "a type of souvenir medallion" -- such as a buffalo for his home state of Oklahoma and a Bible verse.

The ideas were met with concern from senior officials at the EPA, the Times reported. Ronald Slotkin, a former EPA employee who is now retired, told the Times that the coins are meant to "represent the agency" but that "Pruitt wanted his coin to be bigger than everyone else's and he wanted it in a way that represented him."​

thumb
/----/- Today's proof of ...
I don't care.jpg

thumb

That's supposed to be a hit?

Fuck the EPA. He can put a picture of his naked hairy ass on it, and let that represent the EPA for all I care.

Fuck the EPA. He can put a picture of his naked hairy ass on it, and let that represent the EPA for all I care.

Got it - You don't give a holy FUCK about clean air or water, and believe that Scott Pruitt is just about as ethical and unpretentious as they come.

Clown

So we eat and drink and sniff chemicals instead of having them sprayed on us. Die slowly from a disease instead of die quickly. OK.

Got it - You don't give a holy FUCK about clean air or water, and believe that Scott Pruitt is just about as ethical and unpretentious as they come.

Clown

Incorrect.

I think the EPA has long overreached from clean air and water and has become dominated by lefties who just enjoy expanding government power, for the sole joy of it.

So we eat and drink and sniff chemicals instead of having them sprayed on us. Die slowly from a disease instead of die quickly. OK.

I need to get my hands on one of these awesome Pruitt Coins.

Might go from zero in value to 100 bucks or so when he is either fired or impeached!

E Scott Pruitt Coin humor:
Scott Pruitt's EPA Coin Makeover - The Opposition with Jordan Klepper (Video Clip) | Comedy Central

Oh - He also hates the current logo because it looks like an EVIL WEEEED Leaf! :rolleyes-41:
Scott Pruitt reportedly doesn’t like the EPA’s logo because he thinks it looks like a marijuana leaf

I need to get my hands on one of these awesome Pruitt Coins.

Might go from zero in value to 100 bucks or so when he is either fired or impeached!

E Scott Pruitt Coin humor:
Scott Pruitt's EPA Coin Makeover - The Opposition with Jordan Klepper (Video Clip) | Comedy Central

Oh - He also hates the current logo because it looks like an EVIL WEEEED Leaf! :rolleyes-41:
Scott Pruitt reportedly doesn’t like the EPA’s logo because he thinks it looks like a marijuana leaf

Or maybe worthless. He is way to high maintenance.

Forum List

Back