New Documentary By and For COVID Vaccine Victims "Anecdotals"

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
The only real surprise is that it' still up on Youtube.

Number of post-vaccination deaths for all vaccines reported to CDC Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System, number is now 35,000
Figure-1-Number-of-Deaths-Since-1990-feature-1-768x400.jpg

Below: Epoch TV: 31,696 COVID Vaccine Death Claims Submitted to CDC’s Reporting System Since 2020: Triple All Other Vaccines Combined Over 30 Years

The dollar will crash next. Now they try to roll in the cashless society Central Bank Digital Currency, tied to your...YOU GUESS IT! Vax ID.

Catherine Austin Fitts, a savvy investment banker and former President George HW Bush Assistant secretary of HUD was the first woman managing director of Dillon, Read & Co., who later managed a $500 billion portfolio for the US Department of Housing and Urban Development. She says the goals of the elites behind COVID and the WEF’s Agenda 2030 are more frightening than many people can imagine.

Fitts argues that the global program launched by the elites is about nothing less than full control of the lives of the vast majority of people on the planet by no more than .1% of the population, through AI systems implemented in the name of public health.

Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs) | “You Can Implement Complete Control. Let’s Say I Want to Mandate a Vaccine, Your Access to Your Financial Assets Can Be Denied or Stopped If You Don’t Do What You Are Told.” – Catherine Austin Fitts Explains CBDCs (view at Rumble)

Many people are not aware of sudden deaths and all the injuries by the vaccine, I personally have done a lot of research and I have seen many testimonies of people injured or who have lost a loved one and personally my my-in-law both had cancer after the second vaccine all this is real.

Forum List

Back