New day, new scandal for Obama and administration.

I love how the GOP has already decided that they've got 2012 nailed down.

I don't claim to know what is going to happen, but if Obama does win, some of you people are going to be going fucking nutso.

It will remind me of the left in '04.

"How in the fuck did he get re-elected????"

In 04, the economy wasn't in ruins.

I'm going by the current state of affairs. Now, if the economy does a 180, unemployment falls to 6 percent, gas prices fall, etc.... I'd say O would probably get re-elected. Hell, you can serve me some crow if I'm wrong next year!!

I don't make predictions.

If only Obama would get us into another war for no good damned reason. That would really amp up the economy!

I guess? Libya just isn't big enough to spark the whole country huh?

I love how the GOP has already decided that they've got 2012 nailed down.

I don't claim to know what is going to happen, but if Obama does win, some of you people are going to be going fucking nutso.

It will remind me of the left in '04.

"How in the fuck did he get re-elected????"

I'm going by the current state of affairs. Now, if the economy does a 180, unemployment falls to 6 percent, gas prices fall, etc.... I'd say O would probably get re-elected. Hell, you can serve me some crow if I'm wrong next year!!

If only Obama would get us into another war for no good damned reason. That would really amp up the economy!

No no no, obama doesn't go to war!! He just drops bombs on people and that ain't war!

It's one thing to be presiding over an economy in ruins, unemployment at 10 percent, high commodoties, gas, food, metals and now scandals around every corner. Not good for O at all. He took corporate welfare to a whole new level with the solar company. At least we know he's into corporate and social welfare growth.

The general public is brain dead to any political scandel, but what gets their attention is high gas prices.

Not even close. We need a good ground invasion.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9hYAQQFsoc]DEAD KENNEDYS: Kinky Sex Makes the World Go 'Round - YouTube[/ame]

At least Junior knew how to do it right!

No no no, obama doesn't go to war!! He just drops bombs on people and that ain't war!

His drone initiative and re-focusing the effort of our military towards AQ has been massively successful, no?

I mean, Bin Laden is dead.

A drone just zapped another scumbag this week.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9hYAQQFsoc]DEAD KENNEDYS: Kinky Sex Makes the World Go 'Round - YouTube[/ame]

You left out FDR or was that a given?

I have a feeling a bunch of this stuff has been going on for quite a while. Since he's lost his base, the Mass Media is finally starting to share some of this with us. Get ready, this is only the beginning.

Well, after that whole Pearl Harbor thing, I think we had some justification in going to war.

Now, if FDR had declared War on Japan and China, I'd be totally with you.

DEAD KENNEDYS: Kinky Sex Makes the World Go 'Round - YouTube

Well, after that whole Pearl Harbor thing, I think we had some justification in going to war.

Well, FDR did cut off Japan's supply line. The result, being Pearl Harbor, was FDR's chance/entry into WW2. Most of the country was against getting involved until Pearl Harbor.

The GOP would be very smart to play this like they are behind from start to finish. None of their candidates are without flaws and you can never underestimate the effect the state run media can have on a national election.

Barry's going to have a billion dollars of campaign funds to attack and smear whoever he faces and will have 90% of the slugs in the media in his pocket so it's not going to be a cakewalk no matter what his approval numbers are.

...never stop fighting until the fight is done...the more they look at 2012 with that mindset the better the chances of victory.

It used to be that the only countries politicians could get away with transparent kickback schemes like this was 3rd world Kleptocracies like Mexico and Nigeria. Obama certainly is tranforming America.

"Cheney/Halliburton Chronology"
Halliburton Watch
Enron scandal: the threat to Bush | World news | The Observer

Both biased sources, but since we are all just having fun anyways..... It was fun to watch Bush run like hell from "Kenny Boy" though.

All politicians are corrupt, but most don't get prosecuted because they are smart enough to maneuver in gray areas where it can't be proven. Hussein's criminality stems from a flawed belief that he's above the law, I'm looking forward to hanging a framed picture of his mugshot on my bedroom wall. :cool:

Well, FDR did cut off Japan's supply line. The result, being Pearl Harbor, was FDR's chance/entry into WW2. Most of the country was against getting involved until Pearl Harbor.

Military Sneak Attack>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"Cut Supply Lines".

Did FDR provoke Japan? Maybe. Does that mean they were justified with Pearl Harbor? Absolutely not.

I also don't buy the conspiracy theory that FDR provoked Japan purely to get us into a war or knew Pearl Harbor was imminent and let it happen. Absurd.

Fox news uncovered this story? How surpising!

National Enquirer busted Jon Edwards and Tiger Woods. One never knows where you are going to get the truth from these days.

They also "busted" the Palins.

That story didn't get any legs in these here parts.

I don't think anyone could top Andy Sullivan over Sarah and the baby. Oh wait. The Wonkettes and incest.

You know, you are making me think thru this issue. I think every left wing rag had an issue with truth.

Truly though, when I read and I did follow up on this Howard Kurtz of all people on the planet repeating the New York Times lie about " a fake turkey" that GW was supposed to have served. I didn't think the left could get any lower.

Kurtz was so shameful on that.

Last edited:
It used to be that the only countries politicians could get away with transparent kickback schemes like this was 3rd world Kleptocracies like Mexico and Nigeria. Obama certainly is tranforming America.

"Cheney/Halliburton Chronology"
Halliburton Watch
Enron scandal: the threat to Bush | World news | The Observer

Both biased sources, but since we are all just having fun anyways..... It was fun to watch Bush run like hell from "Kenny Boy" though.
You lib's are a fuckin' riot.:lol:

Just can't stick with a current issue without always having to go back to the previous administration.

LMAO!.....Funny thing is, the BUSH admin turned down Solyndra, and the Obama admin approve it just months later.......That was the red flag that caused ABC (liberal news entity, and FORMER Obama shill) to blow the story out front and center......And now we have this scandal.....Too frigging comical.

Yep, bad days in Obamaland......No wonder why all the lib's are all butthurt these days!:lol:

Last edited:
I have a feeling a bunch of this stuff has been going on for quite a while. Since he's lost his base, the Mass Media is finally starting to share some of this with us. Get ready, this is only the beginning.
20 billion in taxpayers dollars to create 3000 "green" jobs?

Oh hell yes, there's more!

And it's good to see a liberal media entity like ABC come around and start helping to expose this corrupt scumbag of a President.

Military Sneak Attack>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"Cut Supply Lines".

Did FDR provoke Japan? Maybe. Does that mean they were justified with Pearl Harbor? Absolutely not.

I also don't buy the conspiracy theory that FDR provoked Japan purely to get us into a war or knew Pearl Harbor was imminent and let it happen. Absurd.

The idea that any president has purposefully sacrificed thousands to start a war is inane.

It was somewhat fortunate that things happened the way they did though. Had we waited even longer to get in that war we might be speaking German now.

Forum List

Back