New book reveals Trump's roller coaster campaign

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
This could be worth reading.

Why it matters: The book details an inside look at a candidate who was a "renowned germaphobe," increasingly tough on his staff, and had Hope Hicks steam his suit while he was still in it.

• When Paul Manafort told Trump he shouldn't go on TV anymore, Trump yelled: "Did you say I shouldn't be on TV on Sunday? I'll go on TV anytime I g--dam f---ing want and you won't say another f---ing word about me...You're a political pro? Let me tell you something. I'm a pro at life."
  • Trump's fast-food diet "on Trump Force One...were four major food groups: McDonald's, Kentucky Fried Chicken, pizza and Diet Coke."
  • His go-to McDonald's order was "two Big Macs, two Fillet-O-Fish, and a chocolate malted."
  • When the Access Hollywood tape dropped, Trump said: "That doesn't sound like something I would say."
  • When Reince Priebus encouraged Trump to drop out of the race before he lost in "the biggest electoral landslide in American history," Trump responded: "First of all...I'm going to win. And second, if the Republican Party is going to run away from me, then I will take you all down with me. But I'm not going to lose."

When Reince Priebus encouraged Trump to drop out of the race before he lost in "the biggest electoral landslide in American history," Trump responded: "First of all...I'm going to win. And second, if the Republican Party is going to run away from me, then I will take you all down with me. But I'm not going to lose."

I like that; direct and fuck you!!

Greg

Why it matters: The book details an inside look at a candidate who was a "renowned germaphobe," increasingly tough on his staff, and had Hope Hicks steam his suit while he was still in it.

• When Paul Manafort told Trump he shouldn't go on TV anymore, Trump yelled: "Did you say I shouldn't be on TV on Sunday? I'll go on TV anytime I g--dam f---ing want and you won't say another f---ing word about me...You're a political pro? Let me tell you something. I'm a pro at life."
  • Trump's fast-food diet "on Trump Force One...were four major food groups: McDonald's, Kentucky Fried Chicken, pizza and Diet Coke."
  • His go-to McDonald's order was "two Big Macs, two Fillet-O-Fish, and a chocolate malted."
  • When the Access Hollywood tape dropped, Trump said: "That doesn't sound like something I would say."
  • When Reince Priebus encouraged Trump to drop out of the race before he lost in "the biggest electoral landslide in American history," Trump responded: "First of all...I'm going to win. And second, if the Republican Party is going to run away from me, then I will take you all down with me. But I'm not going to lose."
Do you think this is worth reading?
51iTTXhMcBL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I wouldn't give them my money to buy their book.

That's President Trump to you asshole!
You need to stick to British politics. That's where you live after all.

from reviews on Amazon:
"Bossie and Lewandowski pull back the curtain on the 2016 campaign-a wild, fun, and historic ride."―Laura Ingraham

"These guys were in the room for the wildest presidential campaign in recent history. The stories are all here. Very entertaining and informative."―Mark Levin

"Hillary, do you want to know what really happened? Read this book! Corey Lewandowski and Dave Bossie take you deep inside the phenomenal Trump campaign. Let Trump Be Trump is written with true insight and understanding of America's greatest presidential candidate, and once you begin this story, I promise you will not put it down until you finish."―Sean Hannity

"Key leaders of the growing conservative movement, Corey Lewandowski and Dave Bossie helped make Trump president and tell Trump's winning story like no one else has-from the inside."―Newt Gingrich, Former Speaker of the House
======================================================

Newt the serial adulterer, and for 7 years he carried on an affair with one of his aids till he divorced his wife in 2000. Now after his serial adulteress life he married his aid, 20 years his junior, in a RC church. He is a low life of a man, had to give the church amost 10 grand to get married in it , so I read. See in the RCC an adulterer and divorcee can't get married without an annulment. (Newt Gingrich Marriage Infidelities: Church Forgives, But Voters? | HuffPost )

Ingraham and Bossie go way back spreading crap about the Clintons in the mid 90's right after they got elected. Ingraham, Bossie, Andrew Breibart, Ingraham's brother who is gay , and Drudge, oh and Kellyanne Conway whose husband at the time was an attorney for Paula Jones. Bossie was president of Citizens United.

Hannity what can I say, he is a fowl mouth, he is a high paid hack.

Levin- just a big mouth of hot air.

All of the above are Fox news contributors. Now Ingraham is on Fox, just a mouth, dishes Dems every chance she gets. She adopted 2 kids from Russia, and 1 from S. American, dated several men (short term relationships), strange this woman never got married and had children the real way.

Trump can be Trump behind bars or hid away in Trump tower. I would not spend money on this book , we all know what a pig (not literal) is like and we all knows who love pigs (not literal)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back