New Black Panther Leader Named 'General Taco' Says He’s Gonna Hunt Down And Kill White People

This is scary

Black people murdering whitey

If I were Steve, I would hide under my bed

m4ym42-m4ym2etacobelldoritostacosingle.jpg

I KILL YOU !!!!!

We should send him to a Nation in Africa so that he can actually experience the conditions of non freedom and non capitalism.
I bet he would change his mind really quickly.

Let them posture and puff up their chests. All this will do is encourage further anti-black sentiment. Not to mention, if they do decide to go down this road it will end very badly for them. An armed insurrection against white people is not a war these people can win.

New Black Panther Leader Says He s Gonna Hunt Down And Kill White People EUTimes.net

I love how you haters keep calling me a racist.....when you sir are the epidemey of a redneck....have you ever and I mean ever ventured to read up on todays black panthers? They have a membership of maybe 7 guys if that. All old, tired black men.... I mean, seriously. Don't you know, that black men, who worship the very ground your murder them on, would just as soon cut their n** off than piss off a white person? Don't you know that by now? You race provide for them the one thing no one on earth can compare....and that's your prized Barbies, ie white women!! These sorry mf's don't even feel human unless they've had one, so please get over the hate of bm and welcome them into the fold, cause they truly love you!!

Detroit cops had a special place for Rap Brown's panthers while they were burning down the city in July '67...the Detroit River....those caught sniping and on arson teams never made it back to the precinct house.

Let them posture and puff up their chests. All this will do is encourage further anti-black sentiment. Not to mention, if they do decide to go down this road it will end very badly for them. An armed insurrection against white people is not a war these people can win.

New Black Panther Leader Says He s Gonna Hunt Down And Kill White People EUTimes.net

I love how you haters keep calling me a racist.....when you sir are the epidemey of a redneck....have you ever and I mean ever ventured to read up on todays black panthers? They have a membership of maybe 7 guys if that. All old, tired black men.... I mean, seriously. Don't you know, that black men, who worship the very ground your murder them on, would just as soon cut their n** off than piss off a white person? Don't you know that by now? You race provide for them the one thing no one on earth can compare....and that's your prized Barbies, ie white women!! These sorry mf's don't even feel human unless they've had one, so please get over the hate of bm and welcome them into the fold, cause they truly love you!!
It never mattered to me what color or race they were, it was all pink on the inside, and boom goes the cannon..

Forum List

Back