New anti-Semitism directed at Israel

amiam*

Dec 5, 2008
N42 07.187' W87 49.820'
Last update - 16:38 16/12/2009
Lieberman: New anti-Semitism directed at Israel
By Haaretz Service

Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman warned Wednesday that "new anti-Semitism" was aimed at undermining Israel, as well as a hatred of the Jewish people.

Certain elements are "using anti-Semitism to incite hatred of Jews and to delegitimize Israel," Lieberman told a conference on anti-Semitism in Jerusalem.
complete atricle at: Lieberman: New anti-Semitism directed at Israel - Haaretz - Israel News

The above is nonsence to me. Why? Considered the following advertisment I had published in the Chicago Tribune in 1984.(That's 25 years ago!)

amiam--albums-my-second-album-picture468-a.jpg

I too was accused of antisemitism. To be pro American in the manner of our founders seems to be frowned upon. That is a sad state of affairs.

There is no name for the poster, and what appears as a six pointed star is not a star, but a three dimensional representation done in two dimensions. An attempt was made to show an inverted pyramid (upside down pyramid, or if your imagination is fertile, the past) casting a shadow on the Unfinished Pyramid, which also is the second side of " The Great Seal Of The United States Of America." A tear was placed in the eye to suggest that the Seal has been violated.

I used to joke abot George Orwell and the manner he came upon his title 1984. Having noticed the rebirth of "Israel" in 1984, he took the last two integers and interpolated them to achieve his title 1984 and the concept of "newspeak". My joke fell apart when I discovered the publication date for his 1984 book.

that avigdor lieberman cries racism at all is funny anyway given how his hyper-racist zionism and promises of ethnic segregation in israel is exactly what landed him in office.

Oy!

There is no new anti-semitism, my friend. Ve have been hated for centuries. And for vot? For nothing! Because we are so successful. And beautiful, no?

*adopts raspy voice of old Jewish man*

Last edited:

Forum List

Back