#NeverTrump/#NeverHillary

You are being blind to electoral realities. In order to get on the ballot in all fifty states, you need to get the signatures or be in a party.

I will run for President. I will collect no signatures, appear on no ballots, make no speeches, grant no press interviews, and I will get only one vote, my own.

See list of 99 top Republicans who refuse to back Trump

Bernie Sanders’ Supporters Overwhelmingly Refuse To Support Hillary Clinton If She Wins Democratic Nomination

I will join both #NeverTrump and #NeverHillary.

What we need is a good third-party ticket:

How about Ted Cruz, with Bernie Sanders as his VP?

How about extolling the virtues of the past Presidential candidates you DID vote for?
Ronald Reagan? I would but his virtues are already well known. He saved the economy and defeated Communism. What can I add to make people like Reagan more than he already is? He is already up there with George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, and FDR.

See list of 99 top Republicans who refuse to back Trump

Bernie Sanders’ Supporters Overwhelmingly Refuse To Support Hillary Clinton If She Wins Democratic Nomination

I will join both #NeverTrump and #NeverHillary.

What we need is a good third-party ticket:If you have to go back 30+ years to find better candidates, then

How about Ted Cruz, with Bernie Sanders as his VP?

How about extolling the virtues of the past Presidential candidates you DID vote for?
Ronald Reagan? I would but his virtues are already well known. He saved the economy and defeated Communism. What can I add to make people like Reagan more than he already is? He is already up there with George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, and FDR.

If you have to go back 30+ years to find better candidates, Trump and Hillary don't look so bad.

Forum List

Back