Never gonna happen

Dec 5, 2019
It's amazing how many idiots think Trump will actually get impeached, apparently you all forgot about the Senate. "Senate Republicans are vowing to quickly quash any articles of impeachment that pass the House and warn that Democrats will face political backlash if they proceed to impeach Pres. Trump" AKA no chance in hell suck it up haters. I'll be back to collect your tears just like I did in 2016. LOSERS

It's amazing how many idiots think Trump will actually get impeached, apparently you all forgot about the Senate. "Senate Republicans are vowing to quickly quash any articles of impeachment that pass the House and warn that Democrats will face political backlash if they proceed to impeach Pres. Trump" AKA no chance in hell suck it up haters. I'll be back to collect your tears just like I did in 2016. LOSERS
He will be impeached, and probably not convicted.

Maybe you don't know how this works.

You just joined today but collected tears here in 2016?

Who's alt is this?

Who's alt is this?
I was just making a generalized statement about how sad and angry democrats were when Trump beat Hillary.

He will be impeached, and probably not convicted.

Maybe you don't know how this works.

don't play with semantics

They will have to make themselves look like fools to do it. It will cost them the senate and any chance at retaking the house for a decade.

It's amazing how many idiots think Trump will actually get impeached, apparently you all forgot about the Senate.

Another thing that's amazing is how many idiots that don't understand what impeachment is.

Trump getting impeached has nothing to do with the Senate.

If the HoR impeaches him the Senate will decide whether or not he's guilty of any of the charges contained within the articles of impeachment delivered by The HoR, which ultimately determines whether or not he gets removed from office.

"The House of Representatives shall choose their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment." -- Article II, Section 2, Clause 5, Constitution of the United States

They will have to make themselves look like fools to do it. It will cost them the senate and any chance at retaking the house for a decade.
Nope the age of democrats is over. Honestly most of them need to be tried for treason and executed. That's on both sides of the I
It's amazing how many idiots think Trump will actually get impeached, apparently you all forgot about the Senate.

Another thing that's amazing is how many idiots that don't understand what impeachment is.

If the HoR impeaches him the Senate will decide whether or not he's guilty of any of the charges contained within the articles of impeachment delivered by The HoR, which ultimately determines whether or not he gets removed from office.

"The House of Representatives shall choose their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment." -- Article II, Section 2, Clause 5, Constitution of the United States
You know what I meant, nice deflection.

Nope the age of democrats is over. Honestly most of them need to be tried for treason and executed. That's on both sides of the I

What I know is; You don't have a clue as what you're talking about. :rolleyes:

Stop making a fool of yourself and go take a civics class.

Nah I know the outcome of this and so do you.

Lol, the tRump debacle is the last gasp if the republican party.

After this impeachment mess is all over, Trump will feel emboldened enough to pardon Flynn and Manafort.

Flynn, probably before the election. Manafort, probably after.

Nah I know the outcome of this and so do you.

Uh-huh, You've made it clear you don't understand the components of the process let alone the potential outcomes.

Here's a clue for the clueless; it's better than even odds President Twitter will be impeached within the next 3 months, now run along and let all the other children in your kindergarten class know, K?

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." -- George Carlin

Who's alt is this?
I was just making a generalized statement about how sad and angry democrats were when Trump beat Hillary.

That was epic, wasn't it? Almost half the country still hasn't gotten over his win.

What I don't understand is why Trumpette's are so darn proud to say Senate Repubs will violate their oath and ignore the overwhelming evidence of Don's guilt by voting to acquit?

the dems know that the senate will never vote to remove Trump from office. This entire charade is being done because the dems know that none of their candidates can come close to beating trump so they are trying to create a talking point for the campaign "he was impeached" everybody run for the hills and vote demoshit.

it won't work, the american people are not as dumb as the dems think they are. this will cost them the house next year. they are really that stupid.

What I don't understand is why Trumpette's are so darn proud to say Senate Repubs will violate their oath and ignore the overwhelming evidence of Don's guilt by voting to acquit?

there is not "overwhelming evidence" are you really that dumb?

Lol, the tRump debacle is the last gasp if the republican party.

what's funny is that this waste of time and money is the last gasp of the failing democrat party. the party of Kennedy and truman has committed suicide.

Forum List

Back