Nevada Trump team suing .

This was always going to be a certainty when you rely on SO many mail-in ballots for your election. That is a drastic change, and Trump should have pushed back VERY hard early on.

How much easier is it to steal an election through mail out ballots in the millions? If Biden didn't have such a massive skewed result in his favor in this regard, people might not be as shocked. Why such a drastic different in walk up from mail in ballots?

Also, the impact on Nevada is HUGE if Trump loses. I looked at Nevada total revenue and it went down during the Obama years, it increased during Trumps years, even with less operations there. This is due, in my opinion, to the increased disposable income.

One woman said "I came to vote and someone had already voted with my mail in ballot".
Just as we all warned. They wouldn't let a Black man on behalf of the Trump campaign to become a Watcher, as he said "they stereotyped me, you can take that as you may"

Last edited:
Melania is having her divorce papers prepared, and packing up her stuff in preparation to leave the White House. She is contractually required to stay until the fat orange bastard is no linger president, but she doesn't have to stay one minute more.

Melania is having her divorce papers prepared, and packing up her stuff in preparation to leave the White House. She is contractually required to stay until the fat orange bastard is no linger president, but she doesn't have to stay one minute more.
Pure bullshit with NO factual basis. You should be banned for your lying ways

Pure bullshit with NO factual basis. You should be banned for your lying ways

Does that include reports of Melania and Trudeau both scheduling a getaway in the Bahamas at the same time?
1604601056259.png

Forum List

Back