Netflix loses subscribers for first time in 10 years, all 200 thousand of them – and expects to lose more

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Netflix lost 200,000 subscribers in the first quarter after it was expected to add 2.5 million. The company's stock sank in after-hours trading.

Excellent news. The only thing the Woke knows is a hit in their greedy assed wallets

I don't watch Netflix anymore because all the shows are nothing but Negroes. If not Negroes then some other stupid woke shit.

Obama fucked up everything he touched. Him and his husband Michelle being on the Board of Directors of Netflix is no exception.

I don't watch Netflix anymore because all the shows are nothing but Negroes. If not Negroes then some other stupid woke shit.

Obama fucked up everything he touched. Him and his husband Michelle being on the Board of Directors of Netflix is no exception.
They gave us Biden. They gave us Kumalot. They gave us Buttplug..They got Jussee off

These people gave us a pile a shat

Jumping on the Biden inflation bandwagon and increasing the cost didn't help any.

However, the main problem is that there is not anything they have that is worth watching any more.

I have never once watched anything on Netflix. My favorite shows were eventually released on DVD and so that is how I have my access to them which is the format that I prefer anyway.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Netflix lost 200,000 subscribers in the first quarter after it was expected to add 2.5 million. The company's stock sank in after-hours trading.

Go woke, go broke.
1650459445608.png

Forum List

Back