Netanyahu says he's open to 'painful compromises' for peace

or maybe he knows the hamas-niks will never agree to a deal that doesn't result in the destruction of israel, so it doesn't really matter what he says.... same as it doesn't matter what obama said. (which, btw, was wrong and historically unfounded, but that's another story).

Israel has never been the problem... no matter what the terrorist apologists say.

Wow jillian. Had to re-read the thread as I NEVER agree with you but here….

It was somewhat dumb of BO to do what he did in his speech but it really does not matter. We are not going to pull actual support of Israel no matter what is said in speeches and Israel is not going to give Palestinians a deal that will screw them. Americans sit here without any clue what it is to be surrounded by people that are willing to die in order to kill you at all times and are bent on the destruction of your entire race. They know and have survived this long. They are going to do what needs to be done and what is in their best interest.

Originally posted by William Joyce
If I had to create a character designed to demonstrate what hypocrites Jews are when it comes to racial nationalism and ethnocentrism, I couldn't have done better than "jillian."

At every turn, it's liberal this, left that, fuck the Christians, screw the whites, boo pro-life, boo business, boo police, feminism, yay immigration, border protection is racist, give equal rights to everyone, nationalism bad, war bad, military bad, soldiers are pigs, yada yada.

But when it comes to Israel, you just reverse all that, right down the line.

That's jillian.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Joyce, I gotta tell you... If my political views were so absurdly contradictory, incoherent as Jillian's (and to be honest, 80% of all the members of this Board) I would be too embarrassed to share them on the Internet.

What kind of braindead simpleton does not feel ashamed to openly support democracy, racial equality in America and a state racist to the bone in Palestine??

Answer: none... It has to be hypocrisy, indeed.

Perhaps you could point out where Israel has been so terrible to the Palestinians when they were completely innocent. I agree that there are many instances when the Israelis use excessive force or can be unreasonable but for every single instance there are 10 more where Palestinians are blowing up innocents, hiding behind children/school busses shooting at Israelis and generally acting like terrorists. The whole situation is fucked but don't go around touting the Palestinians as innocents in all this. They are a HUGE portion of the problem. If Israel was not surrounded by people, INCLUDING the Palestinians, that wanted genocide the situation might be different. On that same note, Israel is not looking for genocide, they actually want peace. If they wanted genocide they would have already had it.

Perhaps you could point out where Israel has been so terrible to the Palestinians when they were completely innocent. I agree that there are many instances when the Israelis use excessive force or can be unreasonable but for every single instance there are 10 more where Palestinians are blowing up innocents, hiding behind children/school busses shooting at Israelis and generally acting like terrorists. The whole situation is fucked but don't go around touting the Palestinians as innocents in all this. They are a HUGE portion of the problem. If Israel was not surrounded by people, INCLUDING the Palestinians, that wanted genocide the situation might be different. On that same note, Israel is not looking for genocide, they actually want peace. If they wanted genocide they would have already had it.

No one will suggest that there are no Palestinian murderers and extremists.
But likewise there are Israeli murderers and extremists beyond the control of the state authorities.

Originally posted by FA_Q2

This is precisely what Joyce and I mean.

The same people who unambiguously condemn the racist states that governed America from 1776 to 1965 and South Africa from 1931 to 1994 go to extreme lengths to rationalise and make up thousands of excuses for the same kind of government in western Palestine.

Unbelievably, they seem totally unable to detect their own overt, blatant, scandalous incoherence.

• Thanks
Reactions: idb
Israel's internal politics are NOT monolithic.

The hard liners want nothing less than the removal of all non-Jews from Isreal.

Other Isrealis are seeking to find a means to live in peace.

Netanuahu is a politican.

He says things that sound reasonable, but it's what he DOES that matters.

He is more a hawk than a dove.

• Thanks
Reactions: idb
Israelis and Palestinians Killed in the Current Violence
At least 6,430 Palestinians and 1,084 Israelis
have been killed since September 29, 2000.

killedbyyear.jpg

American news reports repeatedly describe Israeli military attacks against the Palestinian population as “retaliation.” However, when one looks into the chronology of death in this conflict, the reality turns out to be quite different.
If Americans Knew - what every American needs to know about Israel/Palestine

Has Nut'n'yahoo ever said one thing and done the opposite?

BN needs to face reality. He cannot depend on Murback and some of the other dictators to keep Israel out of war any longer. Tha map is changing. Obama told him that. He finally has concluded that he has to pull his head out of the sand. If he is serious, it could be a major move in the right direction for peace. Bin Laden and peace progress for Israel...wow, quite a resume.

Actually, that is all the more reason for him to stand his ground. As I mentioned, the land they aquired was the result of them being attacked. They did not reach out and land grab. They hold that land for security reasons. The issue isn't the prewar border. The problems existed long before that. Going back to the prewar border will only hurt Israel and Hamas will still never honor the peace.

or maybe he knows the hamas-niks will never agree to a deal that doesn't result in the destruction of israel, so it doesn't really matter what he says.... same as it doesn't matter what obama said. (which, btw, was wrong and historically unfounded, but that's another story).

Israel has never been the problem... no matter what the terrorist apologists say.

Exactly. The problem was never the prewar border anyway. It existed long before that.

What's he going to do about settlements? How can there be "secure borders" when you have islands of Israelis in a sea of Palestinians? The whole "1967 borders" issue is moot, if you don't solve the settlement problem.

What's he going to do about settlements? How can there be "secure borders" when you have islands of Israelis in a sea of Palestinians? The whole "1967 borders" issue is moot, if you don't solve the settlement problem.

What settlement problem?

What settlement problem?

LOL!!! Doesn't know anything about AGW OR the Middle East, but posts anyway. Don't you just have to love him? :lol::cuckoo::cool:

But likewise there are Israeli murderers and extremists beyond the control of the state authorities.

And, there are murderers and extremists in the US, in France, in China, in Australia, in every country..you aren't going to have a country without them. And i believe if there are more Pals killed than Israelis, it's because the Pals use their people as shields whenever they can!

And...since there is no such thing as land that was called Palestine & were originally from Jordan..that's where they need to go back to! Much more room for them to murder and torture than in Israel.

And, there are murderers and extremists in the US, in France, in China, in Australia, in every country..you aren't going to have a country without them. And i believe if there are more Pals killed than Israelis, it's because the Pals use their people as shields whenever they can!

And...since there is no such thing as land that was called Palestine & were originally from Jordan..that's where they need to go back to! Much more room for them to murder and torture than in Israel.

Sure there was a Palestine. What there wasn't was a Jordan. Palestinian land was invaded by and occupied by Jordan from 1948-67 and Israel from 1967-present. There's no "going back" for Palestinians. They're already home!!!

Wow jillian. Had to re-read the thread as I NEVER agree with you but here….

It was somewhat dumb of BO to do what he did in his speech but it really does not matter. We are not going to pull actual support of Israel no matter what is said in speeches and Israel is not going to give Palestinians a deal that will screw them. Americans sit here without any clue what it is to be surrounded by people that are willing to die in order to kill you at all times and are bent on the destruction of your entire race. They know and have survived this long. They are going to do what needs to be done and what is in their best interest.

How exactly was it dumb to restate the position that's been American policy for at least two decades?

It's a shell game. Netanyahu and Hamas are two sides of the same coin.

NO they aren't. Hamas has vowed to destroy Israel, and America. Has Israel vowed to destroy us? *NO*

You have no idea what the Hell you're talking about.

I find it funny to be lectured by someone who thinks Israel and the United States are the same country.

Forum List

Back