Netanyahu agrees with Dr. Paul's foreign policy.

No freedom if Paul gets his way and the CIA is closed down and iran gets a nuke. Allahu Akbar, motherfuckers!

Paul supporters are not members of Mensa, they are members of Densa.

are you fucking dumb? Dr. Paul has NO PROBLEM with helping Israel or defeating an Iranian threat...ALL HE SAYS IS THAT WE SHOULD DECLARE WAR FIRST. THAT IS ALL. Good grief.

are you just uninformed or are you a compulsive liar?

Paul’s posturing as a friend of Israel doesn’t exactly accord with an account recently offered by a former congressional and campaign aide. Eric Dondero, who is Jewish, insists that his former boss is not a racist or an anti-Semite but does say that he is “most certainly Anti-Israel, and Anti-Israeli in general.”

Dondero writes:

…He wishes the Israeli state did not exist at all. He expressed this to me numerous times in our private conversations. His view is that Israel is more trouble than it is worth, specifically to the America taxpayer. He sides with the Palestinians, and supports their calls for the abolishment of the Jewish state, and the return of Israel, all of it, to the Arabs.

Incidentally, Dondero also says that Paul “strenuously does not believe the United States had any business getting involved in fighting Hitler in WWII.” (This, of course, is reminiscent of another none-too-Israel-friendly Republican isolationist and former presidential primary force Pat Buchanan.)

Former aide says Ron Paul is anti-Israel | Capital J | JTA - Jewish & Israel News

jillian, you dumbfuck, from ronpaul2012.com:

* Follow the Constitution by asking Congress to declare war before one is waged.

* Only send our military into conflict with a clear mission and all the tools they need to complete the job – and then bring them home.

GASP. Why the hell you would believe third party sources all the time (in this case a disgruntled former staffer, no bias there, right?) over primary sources is beyond me...you do it all the time though (I still laugh at you at taking the supreme court as gospel but ignoring madison.) You really have no credibility. If Israel wants our help all they have to do is ask. If President Paul wants to petition congress for a declaration in order to defend Israel, then that is perfectly fine. I just do not get the hate. It is just smears and propaganda. Dr. Paul is not perfect but he is for liberty, a word no one else in the primaries, or our current CIC wants to utter. I wonder why.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6sYZxZi4qQ]A black man's view on Ron Paul being racist Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

jillian, you dumbfuck, from ronpaul2012.com:

* Follow the Constitution by asking Congress to declare war before one is waged.

* Only send our military into conflict with a clear mission and all the tools they need to complete the job – and then bring them home.

GASP. Why the hell you would believe third party sources all the time (in this case a disgruntled former staffer, no bias there, right?) over primary sources is beyond me...you do it all the time though (I still laugh at you at taking the supreme court as gospel but ignoring madison.) You really have no credibility. If Israel wants our help all they have to do is ask. If President Paul wants to petition congress for a declaration in order to defend Israel, then that is perfectly fine. I just do not get the hate. It is just smears and propaganda. Dr. Paul is not perfect but he is for liberty, a word no one else in the primaries, or our current CIC wants to utter. I wonder why.

poor pathetic loon.

i love how hysterical you get when it's shown what a liar you are.

thanks for playing.

you fail... as usual...

i'm always amazed at the ability of rightwingnut trolls to declare victory in the face of defeat. :cuckoo:

:popcorn:

p.s., loser.... watch the video... it isn't a party operative... the words come from the randian imbecile's own mouth. :thup:

Last edited:
Ok...and yet you ignore the primary source, Dr. Paul himself. You would believe anything that fits your bias. That is why you are a hypocrite and incapable of intellectual discourse if it does not fit your personal views of tyranny and government control.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej5_rZof7MA]Do Black Americans Believe Ron Paul Is Racist? - YouTube[/ame]

Ok...and yet you ignore the primary source, Dr. Paul himself. You would believe anything that fits your bias. That is why you are a hypocrite and incapable of intellectual discourse if it does not fit your personal views of tyranny and government control.

I am not biased. I actually believe in a lot of Paul's positions. War on Drugs is a joke and the wars we are in need to be questioned.
But the man made racist and homophobic remarks, plenty of them and condones neo Nazi behavior as he accepts their campaign cash.

No freedom if Paul gets his way and the CIA is closed down and iran gets a nuke. Allahu Akbar, motherfuckers!

Paul supporters are not members of Mensa, they are members of Densa.

are you fucking dumb? Dr. Paul has NO PROBLEM with helping Israel or defeating an Iranian threat...ALL HE SAYS IS THAT WE SHOULD DECLARE WAR FIRST. THAT IS ALL. Good grief.

So, you don't even know Paul's policies? Who's fucking stupid, now? Paul is opposed to foreign intervention and has stated repeatedly that Israel can and should defend itself. He wants to close the CIA and thinks if we talk nice to the mullahs they won't go around trying to assassinate Saudi ambassadors in Washington restaurants

OWNED.

He's an anti-semite because he says Israel can and should defend itself.

Adorable :banana:

So, you don't even know Paul's policies? Who's fucking stupid, now? Paul is opposed to foreign intervention and has stated repeatedly that Israel can and should defend itself. He wants to close the CIA and thinks if we talk nice to the mullahs they won't go around trying to assassinate Saudi ambassadors in Washington restaurants

OWNED.

Stooge, Paul is an antiSemite because he made antiSemitic statements in his newsletter that he never really read although he made $1 million off of them.

Paul is also a Truther and also agrees with Reverend Wright that America's chickens have come home to roost on 9/11.

Wise up, dimwit

OWNED.

Stooge, Paul is an antiSemite because he made antiSemitic statements in his newsletter that he never really read although he made $1 million off of them.

Paul is also a Truther and also agrees with Reverend Wright that America's chickens have come home to roost on 9/11.

Wise up, dimwit

Please provide one link to Paul making antisemite comments and one link that shows Paul to be a truther.

Thank you. Oh and not from a bullshit blog, an actual valid source.

Thanks again.

Wise up, dimwit

Please provide one link to Paul making antisemite comments and one link that shows Paul to be a truther.

Thanks again.

I don't know that Paul's anti-Semitic statements in his newsletters have links.

Dont you have those newsletters stacked up in your bedroom?

Wise up, dimwit

Thanks again.

Paul admits to antiSemitic rantings in his newsletters. He claims he never actually knew about them although he signed his name to them and made $1 million off of them.

And, Paul has said 9/11 needs "further investigation" Hmmmmmmmm

Thanks again.

Nothing? Not one link for either?

I mean if it's as obvious as you make it, than it should be easy. Let me start with a bit of advice, if he really did make antisemitic remarks and if he's really a truther you could easily find that with a simple google search.

Thanks again.

I mean if it's as obvious as you make it, than it should be easy. Let me start with a bit of advice, if he really did make antisemitic remarks and if he's really a truther you could easily find that with a simple google search.

Thanks again.

Not one link to the anti-Semitic, anti-gay and anti-Black rantings in newsletters that Paul acknowledges. He just never read them :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE6PNps5N9I]4 laughing babies - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks again.

Not one link to the anti-Semitic, anti-gay and anti-Black rantings in newsletters that Paul acknowledges. He just never read them :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE6PNps5N9I]4 laughing babies - YouTube[/ame]

Just insults, nothing else?

I understand.

Forum List

Back