Neither Rain, Nor Blizzard Keep these Soldiers from Their Post

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
635890842686218407-Old-Guard-stays-with-tomb.jpg

They volunteer for it, undergo rigorous testing and training, and perform their duties with unquestioned pride.

CZWNIEqWQAAZoSk.jpg:large

and in 'nyc' taxpayers are told to stay off the streets and huddle , shelter in place because its cold and snowy outside or get arrested . If off topic or Off Spirit of the thread I am sorry and I deserve a slap in the head if we ever meet Longknife !!

and in 'nyc' taxpayers are told to stay off the streets and huddle , shelter in place because its cold and snowy outside or get arrested . If off topic or Off Spirit of the thread I am sorry and I deserve a slap in the head if we ever meet Longknife !!

Hunh? Explain what your dislike of me has to do with the OP

635890842686218407-Old-Guard-stays-with-tomb.jpg

They volunteer for it, undergo rigorous testing and training, and perform their duties with unquestioned pride.

CZWNIEqWQAAZoSk.jpg:large

Thanks for posting.

I was honored to be stationed with the 3rd Infantry just before I retired. Dedicated and proud of their commitment. I don't remember the name of the hurricane that hit DC but while all the pols and bureaucrats fled to their homes, The Guard stayed at its post.

--------------------------- huh , what dislike , I think that you are a good interesting poster Longknife !!

--------------------------- huh , what dislike , I think that you are a good interesting poster Longknife !!
Sorry, misunderstood your post. Getting senile in my old age.

Forum List

Back