Need fuel for Air Force One! Donate here!

Sunshine

Trust the pie.
Dec 17, 2009
1383665_453157191470857_457528818_n.jpg

I have to be honest here.
The cartoon is crap. It would be fine if it was funny but it's just political crap, way too far from any reality to be funny.
I know most American humour is shit, designed for semi educated morons but that has to be one of the least funny things I've seen since I last watch American comedy on TV.

I've stopped drinking since then so I never watch it now. Alcohol made it seem less crap.

Given you give $ billions to Israel whilst Americans are on the street and/or can't afford health care, perhaps this would work better.

10246703145_edc1d9836e_z.jpg

I know most American humour is shit, designed for semi educated morons but that has to be one of the least funny things I've seen since I last watch American comedy on TV.
About 10 years ago I was in the UK for a week on business.

I learned first hand why so many people are at the local Pub every evening.

It was because the shows on the TV were the most boring mind numbing drivel you could imagine.

I remember there was a Nun turing an art gallery and some guy talking about his garden.

I don't drink but watching a few hours of British prime time TV shows will make you want to. . :lol:

About 10 years ago I was in the UK for a week on business.

I learned first hand why so many people are at the local Pub every evening.

It was because the shows on the TV were the most boring mind numbing drivel you could imagine.

I remember there was a Nun turing an art gallery and some guy talking about his garden.

I don't drink but watching a few hours of British prime time TV shows will make you want to. . :lol:

That would have been C4, a left wing, inclusive to all. load of shit station that no one actually watches.

Forum List

Back