Nebraska charges man for having sex with 14-year-old wife

Johnney said:
not all parking violations, just the ones who park in the handicap spots who dont need them.

but why stop with jsut this one charge? and yo uknow it wont. people will try to stretch it across anything and everything.
if your going to cut one criminal a break might as well get to cutting all them a break. doesnt matter what the crime is. a crime is a crime.

a crime is a crime - that I will agree with you.

But the "sentence" being the same for every crime - can't go there. I don't want to see a 18 year old single mom who can't make ends meet walk into a grocery store and steal baby formula be given the same sentence that a guy who kills 4 people during a bank robbery gets.

GotZoom said:
a crime is a crime - that I will agree with you.

But the "sentence" being the same for every crime - can't go there. I don't want to see a 18 year old single mom who can't make ends meet walk into a grocery store and steal baby formula be given the same sentence that a guy who kills 4 people during a bank robbery gets.
but letting someone who obviously likes little girls get away with it if he "stays with her and doesnt cheat with another underage girl" would be alright?

thats the problem with "deal making" now days. it works out best for the criminals.
im tried of hearing about people who hack their victims up, or molest children for years, but want mercy because mommy and daddy denied him a gameboy when he was a child.
so where does one stop with the special sentences?

Forum List

Back