NC Epic Early Voting Turn Out

It's OK... The bogus votes will simply get nullified in the court proceedings following the election.

It's funny folks like Ryan go on and on about "unelected" officials deciding what a woman can do with her body..but the very folks that support the ticket Ryan is running on have no trouble with the same "unelected" officials deciding who wins the elections.

:eusa_shifty:

It's OK... The bogus votes will simply get nullified in the court proceedings following the election.

It's funny folks like Ryan go on and on about "unelected" officials deciding what a woman can do with her body..but the very folks that support the ticket Ryan is running on have no trouble with the same "unelected" officials deciding who wins the elections.

:eusa_shifty:

If it means ridding the elections of 112 year old voters... So be it. :lol:

Ah, a no-name blogster vs. the Civitas Institute.

Nice, work. You must be a LOLberal.

I suppose you glanced over the part where he quoted the Executive Director of the NC State Board of Elections.

No, I read the uncited "quote". And it changes very little. He's verifying the assertions from Civitas Institute and the woman who recorded these numbers.

You who cry 'voter fraud' because of the results in North Carolina are not want you like make me want to puke. Go ahead, throw out some some North Carolinian's vote until you get the results you want. That make you happy? You have the slightest idea of what some of the people in North Carolina who voted in these last few days have done to be able to vote? No you don't. Go fuck yourself.

Or a really vibrant over-112 y.o. population.

Who, coincidentally are all democrats.

Wow dems live a long time.

That's amazing, considering the oldest person in the world is 114 and lives in Japan.

Who knew?

The thing with North Carolina is fascinating. The polling has gotten more favorable there for Romney over the last few weeks. They want to pull their resources there and plant themselves in Ohio and Pennsylvania, but then early voting started last week, and the numbers have exceeded 2008 and look especially strong for Obama's ground game, so Romney is staying there to try to defend the lead he thinks he's got there.

There are far more registered Democrats there than Republicans. The higher the turnout, the better it gets for Obama. So Romney's team is keeping resources there to a strong degree, even though their Super PACS are starting to pull out and he took out his campaign chairman there and moved him to Ohio.

This is good news for Obama, because if he banks a ton of votes just like he did last time and wins NC, than forget about it, Obama will win. NC is a state Obama can lose, but Romney really needs to win it.

Too funny...especially the old lady who said she voted and was going back to vote again! Woo hoo!

Yes, because the story, which is nothing more than hearsay by an alleged voter, is certainly 100% truthful because myths and rumors are never spread by people and then published on the Internet. Everything on the Internet is always true.

NC Early Voting Epic turn out!

day3chart.jpg

Democrats always dominate in early voting. There is nothing new about this, but hey, don't let me ruin your circle jerk prematurely.

You guys are Dreaming, Obama is going to get his ass handed to him in NC.

Early voting always favors the Dems, because most people who vote early are poor.

But feel free to count on the Trend in Early Voting to continue on election day, will make nov 7th all the more fun to watch.

Ah, a no-name blogster vs. the Civitas Institute.

Nice, work. You must be a LOLberal.

I suppose you glanced over the part where he quoted the Executive Director of the NC State Board of Elections.

No, I read the uncited "quote". And it changes very little. He's verifying the assertions from Civitas Institute and the woman who recorded these numbers.

Uncited?
Do you mean the one from the State Elections Director, Mr Gary Bartlett?

He's verifying the data quoted by the Civitas Institute, not their assertions.

Forum List

Back