NBC reporting that mail-in ballot counting has been halted in PA, because Dems are going to court to prevent GOP from watching vote counting. Huh?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Per NBC reporter Maura Barrett, How will Americans view this? This elections is FAR more shocking than 2016.

Maura Barrett

@MauraBarrettNBC

Philadelphia mail-in ballot count has been temporarily halted as Democrats have gone to PA’s Supreme Court to try to reverse the Commonwealth Court ruling allowing Trump observers inside to watch the count (which is also live-streamed) - per
@mitchellreports

And this after Philly locked out the GOP for two days, and they had to sue to get a court order to get back in and be allowed to observe.

If God is not done with America and Donald J Trump, then all the cheating will be exposed, and Trump will still win.

God is the God of Overcoming what looks like Impossible.
I am claiming despite what it looks like a Victory in the Name of Jesus Christ, my Lord, and my God.

I
Per NBC reporter Maura Barrett, How will Americans view this? This elections is FAR more shocking than 2016.

Maura Barrett
@MauraBarrettNBC

Philadelphia mail-in ballot count has been temporarily halted as Democrats have gone to PA’s Supreme Court to try to reverse the Commonwealth Court ruling allowing Trump observers inside to watch the count (which is also live-streamed) - per
@mitchellreports

If the Dems can have people watching then so can the GOP. I don't see that going anywhere for the Dems.

Forum List

Back