NBC Reporter To Rick Perry: "Are You Smart Enough To Be President? (Why Wasn't Obama Asked This?)

Rick Perry's resonse:

I've got three reasons I'm smart enough to be president - 1) I was governor of Texas. 2) I recently learned how to tie my own shoes.

NBC-Nothing But Crap and is a LAPdog for the DNC

Republicans should only go on Fox news. It's the only place they will be treated with any Respect and it's the NUMBER ONE watched new channel anyway. Screw these lamestream so called, reporters... They wouldn't have dared Ask, Obama, Hillary, Lizze Hiawatha Warren that question

Last edited:

Republicans should only go on Fox news. It's the only place they will be treated with any Respect. They wouldn't have dared Ask, Obama, Hillary, Lizze Hiawatha Warren that question

So Republicans can't handle the scrutiny or simple questions by the press? They should just have their balls cuddled by Fox? Now that's NOT news, Staphie.

Rick Perry's resonse:

I've got three reasons I'm smart enough to be president - 1) I was governor of Texas. 2) I recently learned how to tie my own shoes.

If Obama had been asked the same question and he answered honestly his reply would have been

1) I am Black

...that it, I have nothing

• Banned

Republicans should only go on Fox news. It's the only place they will be treated with any Respect. They wouldn't have dared Ask, Obama, Hillary, Lizze Hiawatha Warren that question

So Republicans can't handle the scrutiny or simple questions by the press
Obama damn sure couldn't? How many press conferences has Obama held compared to Bush?

Of course PMSNBC didn't ask Obama that question. Community organizers have to be smart enough to be president....of the ACMI..... American Communist for Marxism Implementation.

Rick Perry's resonse:

If Obama had been asked the same question and he answered honestly his reply would have been

1) I am Black

Nonsense.

Obama would have given a sharp, cogent reply, as soon as it scrolled up on the teleprompter.

Perrys problem is that he is perceived as stupid

In the last election, Perry showed that he was not only stupid, but lazy. Perry thought he could get by on his "aw shucks" country boy charm. It had always worked before

He showed himself to be ill-prepared to discuss the issues

I guess those eye glasses are not doing the trick.

So Republicans can't handle the scrutiny or simple questions by the press? They should just have their balls cuddled by Fox? Now that's NOT news, Staphie.

Come on, are you for real? Fox is the only place where all politicians get treated the same. When any other network starts treating Republicans with the same respect as they treat Democrats, only then should Republicans go on their shows.

Let's see. Rick was smart enough to be a darn good governor of Texas, which is a hell of a lot more than the former community agitator's resume for the job.

Perry was smart enough to know that hating gays, killing inmates, immigration and supporting more guns is enough to get you elected in Texas

The rest of the country won't buy it

Rick Perry's resonse:

1) I am Black

Nonsense.

Obama would have given a sharp, cogent reply, as soon as it scrolled up on the teleprompter.
Because, as we all know, President Obama...by using a teleprompter...shows that he isn't very smart. But all the other Presidents and whatnot who have used a teleprompter are smart. Uh huh.

They should have asked Perry how many States there are in the Union.

Barry has already flunked that one.

They should have asked Perry how many States there are in the Union.
Barry has already flunked that one.
That was the reporter's fault.

He didn't specify which union he was talking about.

And Obama gave a reply for the one foremost in his mind.

Forum List

Back