NBC: North Dakota and NY Having Same # of Senators Must Change

raw

Dilanian sounds likes a moron. Take heart in knowing that his suggestion is highly improbable of coming to fruition. Besides, the Connecticut Compromise is one of the more ingenious aspects of our Constitution .

I agree with NBC. Let's repeal the 17th amendment and return
the electing of senators to the state legislatures.

Then we'd have 60 GOP senators right now.

Dilanian sounds likes a moron. Take heart in knowing that his suggestion is highly improbable of coming to fruition. Besides, the Connecticut Compromise is one of the more ingenious aspects of our Constitution .
It’s a good barometer on how whacked out you Leftards are.

I am not a leftard, so don’t lay his idiocy at my doorstep, dumb bunny.

For those who deleted their FB accounts .

Look at his retort ... Just no, wow so sophisticated.

When another Twitter user responded to Dilanian's claim to point out it's possible such rhetoric – saying the values in higher population states like New York should have more influence – leads to polarization, Dilanian rebuffed him, saying "Yeah, no."

"This attitude of intellectual superiority over the ‘flyover' states, with no understanding of the needs of the millions of Americans who raise the food you eat and make the goods you depend on, is exactly why we're in this polarized predicament," Marcus Anderson responded to Dilanian, who disagreed.

NBC Reporter: North Dakota, New York Having Same Number of Senate Votes ‘Has to Change’

The left wants change the rules any time they lose...I think its time to remove democrats from any seat of power..

View attachment 221397

:lol:
His views have changed... but you knew that before you posted it... Yes it is true Trump was a clueless democrat... The he grew up and used his brain...

I wonder why sudden change of heart. lol

His views apprerenlty haven’t changed too much on the matter:

Trump: I would rather have presidential election based on the popular vote

I can’t wait to see what excuse you’ll craft next to give President Trump a pass for behaviors you yourself opposed mere minutes ago.

Republican flyover country states will never give up their 2 senators, would take a Constitutional Convention ratified by majority of states and many more states are Republican than Democrat. That's why it will never happen. Constitution is working exactly as it is supposed to, otherwise California and NYC would dictate to the rest of the country.

That's true, because we don't live in a mob-rule type of democracy. The electoral college is great for a constitutional republic, which is what we are.

Yes, that’s what he must have meant the day Obama was re-elected. lol

The left wants change the rules any time they lose...I think its time to remove democrats from any seat of power..

View attachment 221397

:lol:
His views have changed... but you knew that before you posted it... Yes it is true Trump was a clueless democrat... The he grew up and used his brain...

I wonder why sudden change of heart. lol

His views apprerenlty haven’t changed too much on the matter:

Trump: I would rather have presidential election based on the popular vote

I can’t wait to see what excuse you’ll craft next to give President Trump a pass for behaviors you yourself opposed mere minutes ago.

Trumps a liberal ...he stupid when it comes to this

That's true, because we don't live in a mob-rule type of democracy. The electoral college is great for a constitutional republic, which is what we are.

Every country is entitled to their mistakes. We made ours but we rectified it by electing Trump. :biggrin:

Every country is entitled to their mistakes. We made ours but we rectified it by electing Trump. :biggrin:

Not when it comes to the debt. The actual greatest threat to the survival of our nation.

Forum List

Back