NBC News Foreign Correspondent Richard Engel Missing in Syria

Five days, huh? Safe now?

Barb! Got anything you'd like to say? Learn anything?

Bite me, bitches comes to mind...but I did rep the first reply, which was friendly and informative and didn't call me "quite the little retard," or be all :eusa_snooty: like you.

The reason I called you quite the little retard is because you wanted to bring attention to the fact that Mr. Engel was missing as soon as it happened, not even bothering to think that the more publicity you give the terrorists (or, in this case Syrian loyalists) the more you put the persons life in danger that was kidnapped.

Spewing off without thinking of the consequences is why I said you're stupid.

Bite me, bitches comes to mind...but I did rep the first reply, which was friendly and informative and didn't call me "quite the little retard," or be all :eusa_snooty: like you.

Very graceful. You could admit that you overreacted. Would that be out of character?

In the spirit it responded to

but I did rep the first reply, which was friendly and informative

And in that rep I told him his explanation sounded reasonable, because it did.

Maybe it's your approach?

The reason I called you quite the little retard is because you wanted to bring attention to the fact that Mr. Engel was missing as soon as it happened, not even bothering to think that the more publicity you give the terrorists (or, in this case Syrian loyalists) the more you put the persons life in danger that was kidnapped.

The thought didn't occur to me until it was pointed out. That's a bit different from "not bothering" to think.

But hey, I'm sure I'm the first person in the history of this board, if not the world, to have the unmitigated gall to voice an opinion before all the facts were known.:smoke:

Mea maxima culpa.

The thought didn't occur to me until it was pointed out. That's a bit different from "not bothering" to think.

But hey, I'm sure I'm the first person in the history of this board, if not the world, to have the unmitigated gall to voice an opinion before all the facts were known.:smoke:

Mea maxima culpa.

If the thought didn't occur to you until it was pointed out, basically means that either (a) you weren't bothering to think about it because you thought you were right, or (b) it didn't occur to you because you don't think at all.

I've spent 20 years in the military. I really hate it when civilians who don't know any better decide that their bullshit opinions are better than those who actually handle the situations.

Mea maxima culpa.

If the thought didn't occur to you until it was pointed out, basically means that either (a) you weren't bothering to think about it because you thought you were right, or (b) it didn't occur to you because you don't think at all.

I've spent 20 years in the military. I really hate it when civilians who don't know any better decide that their bullshit opinions are better than those who actually handle the situations.

beating-a-dead-horse-horse-demotivational-poster-1267844749.jpg

Not for nothing, while the military aren't above civilian questioning OR control, my complaint regarded the media.
:slap:

Last edited:
So........................you agree that your post about not airing Mr. Engle and his team's kidnapping was the right call, or are you gonna stick by your conservative roots and ask why the liberal media is hiding things from us?

Last edited:
So........................you agree that your post about not airing Mr. Engle and his team's kidnapping was the right call, or are you gonna stick by your conservative roots and ask why the liberal media is hiding things from us?

1. I already did

2. I'm not a conservative, something you would already know if you weren't so enamored of the sound of your own voice.

3. What "liberal media" would that be?

1. I already did

2. I'm not a conservative, something you would already know if you weren't so enamored of the sound of your own voice.

Hey Twat Waffle..................YOU are the one that said MSNBC was trying to cover this up and protect their own.

Keep trying ya sperm burping bitch.

1. I already did

Hey Twat Waffle..................YOU are the one that said MSNBC was trying to cover this up and protect their own.

Keep trying ya sperm burping bitch.

6lIBPM.med.E_thug2.jpg

Actually, you foul mouthed drunk, I suggested that they were not protecting their own, that they cover things up to protect corporate profits. I was wrong about that in this instance, and admitted as much.

You, on the other hand, would know perfectly well that I'm a liberal, and don't believe we have a "liberal media" without too much digging. But hey, double down on stupid. I'm sure the irony flies over your head.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back