Nazi of the day

Discussion in 'Law and Justice System' started by Douger, Apr 23, 2010.

1. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,827
    for the record----Thomas Edison (of Nazi type leanings) was of Dutch extraction. Lots of
    Dutch in my area-----(in and around the Hudson valley)

2. zaangalewa

zaangalewa Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +425

3. zaangalewa

zaangalewa Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +425
    The Nazis called Germans Aryans because Jews were Semites and not Aryans. The joke is: They were on their own not Aryans too. No German ever was an Aryan - but all "Ashkenazim" (German and Yiddish speaking Jews) were since ever Germans, because they spoke a German language. The "perfection" of this absurde joke of history is a boy who was born in Iran and lived in Munich. He made a terror attack in a mall. While we here still did not know what was going on the world knew everything about: Al Quaida, Islamism, terror attack - reason: misrespected from the his comrades in school (Nazis!) and bla bla bla ... in reality this poor idiot saw in himself an Aryan and was on his own a convinced Nazi - and he made an attack against migrants, specially the people of his own school. What had happened there was indeed a special form of school massacre combined with Nazi terror. By the way: I fear we miss more and more sense for reality in the younger generations. I fear this is a side effect of "virtual reality".

Logic of time. Hitler was worldwide very popular in the first years. A powerful strong man - wonderful. When Hitler introduced the first concentration camp in 1933 in Dachau the people in Germany and worldwide saw not the danger of the expression "Arbeit macht frei": work was suddenly redefined to become an instrument of murder. Hitler knew what he did. Within only one year he had transformed Germany totally. When in 1935 the Nazis started with the first racial laws the world did not protest because everywhere in the world existed racial laws too. Wonderful olympic games in 1936 and so on and so on ... and everything ended in an horror disaster. How many good people of so many nations had to die because of this idiot? I calculated once 20 billion years prison for Hitler (and I was very generous) only for the lifetime he had wasted. Our universe is only 13.8 billion years old. Whatever. I'm sure god knows what he will do with him and I will accept this decision. But this takes not away our responsibility for all and every life and the future of our world.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2018