Navy Yard shooting survivor....supports the 2nd Amendment....disagrees with Parkland kids

That's what makes what rightwinger calls an opinion nothing more than whining by ignorant gun haters.
Those who have suffered from gun violence have a dog in the fight. They have seen, first hand the dangers of unrestricted gun access

Gabby Giffords
Ronald Reagan
Parkland survivors
Parents of Sandy Hook

All are entitled to form their own opinions

As a gun nut who surrounds himself with weapons to “feel safe” Yet has never been threatened. You are entitled to form yours

When their opinions are based on knee jerk reactions and lack of facts, it's called whining.

Interesting how little you know about someone else. Typical leftist that states opinions without anything to back it up.
The ignorance and stupidity are the sole purview of the right.

Firearm regulatory measures are a matter only of the law, not military designations.

What constitutes an assault weapon is determined by lawmakers for the purpose of firearm regulation; what the military considers an assault weapon is legally irrelevant.

Should a lawmaking body determine that as a matter of law a semi-automatic AR 15 is an assault weapon, then as a fact of law it is indeed an assault weapon, subject to regulations and restrictions pursuant to the law.

Consequently, there is no ‘ignorance’ on the part of those who designate a semi-automatic AR 15 an assault weapon.

There is stupidity on the part of those that designate something in conflict with what the definition says. Why are you so stupid?

I own several AR-15s. Are you man enough to try and take them or are you another pussy that, when offered an opportunity, backs down because he's a gutless coward? What is it, coon?
What coward needs several AR-15s to feel safe?
You always been such a pussy?
Lol
Fuck face
AR15s are sporting rifles

When their opinions are based on knee jerk reactions and lack of facts, it's called whining.

Interesting how little you know about someone else. Typical leftist that states opinions without anything to back it up.
The ignorance and stupidity are the sole purview of the right.

Firearm regulatory measures are a matter only of the law, not military designations.

What constitutes an assault weapon is determined by lawmakers for the purpose of firearm regulation; what the military considers an assault weapon is legally irrelevant.

Should a lawmaking body determine that as a matter of law a semi-automatic AR 15 is an assault weapon, then as a fact of law it is indeed an assault weapon, subject to regulations and restrictions pursuant to the law.

Consequently, there is no ‘ignorance’ on the part of those who designate a semi-automatic AR 15 an assault weapon.

There is stupidity on the part of those that designate something in conflict with what the definition says. Why are you so stupid?

I own several AR-15s. Are you man enough to try and take them or are you another pussy that, when offered an opportunity, backs down because he's a gutless coward? What is it, coon?

There you go again thinking you know why I do what I do.

If you think people shouldn't own them, come and try to get them or are you going to continue to be a coward that makes claims he doesn't have to guts to try and back up.
Again, what are you afraid of pussy?

My mother is 87 and is not so afraid that she wants to arm herself
Lol
Fuck face
Other peoples firearm ownership and choice to carry or not to carry is none of your fucking business

If you think people shouldn't own them, come and try to get them or are you going to continue to be a coward that makes claims he doesn't have to guts to try and back up.

I will let Dr. Petit answer that...

Cheshire, Connecticut, home invasion murders - Wikipedia

Home invasion[edit]
According to Hayes' confession, the two men had planned to rob the Petit house under cover of darkness leaving the family bound, but unharmed. Hayes attributed the outcome to a change of plan. Upon their arrival in the early hours of July 23, they found William Petit sleeping on a couch on the porch.[10] Komisarjevsky struck William on the head with a baseball bat found in the yard and then tied him up at gunpoint in the basement. The children and their mother were then bound and locked in their respective rooms.[1][11]
------------

During this time, Hayes and Komisarjevsky escalated the aggravated nature of their crimes: Komisarjevsky raped the 11-year-old Michaela.[15][16] Komisarjevsky, who had photographed the sexual assault of the girl on his cell phone,[17] then provoked Hayes into raping Jennifer. While Hayes was raping her on the floor of the living room, Komisarjevsky entered the room and announced that William Petit had escaped. Hayes then strangled Jennifer, doused her lifeless body and parts of the house, including the daughters' rooms, with gasoline. While tied to their beds, both daughters had been doused with gasoline; each had her head covered with a pillowcase.[18] A fire was started, and Hayes and Komisarjevsky fled the scene. Hayley and Michaela both died of smoke inhalation.[19]
William Petit had been able to free himself, escape his confines, and call to a neighbor for help.[20] The neighbor indicated that he did not recognize him due to the severity of Petit's injuries. In court testimony, William Petit stated that he felt a "jolt of adrenaline" coupled with a need to escape upon hearing one of the perpetrators state: "Don't worry, it's going to be all over in a couple of minutes." Petit then told the jury, "I thought, it's now or never because in my mind at that moment, I thought they were going to shoot all of us."[21]
Hayes and Komisarjevsky fled the scene using the Petit family car. They were immediately spotted by police surveillance, pursued, and arrested one block away.[14] The whole invasion lasted seven hours.

So we have to put up with 30,000 gun deaths a year because of some shoot em up fantasy from ten years ago
Firearms don’t kill people people kill people

Home invasion[edit]
According to Hayes' confession, the two men had planned to rob the Petit house under cover of darkness leaving the family bound, but unharmed. Hayes attributed the outcome to a change of plan. Upon their arrival in the early hours of July 23, they found William Petit sleeping on a couch on the porch.[10] Komisarjevsky struck William on the head with a baseball bat found in the yard and then tied him up at gunpoint in the basement. The children and their mother were then bound and locked in their respective rooms.[1][11]
------------

During this time, Hayes and Komisarjevsky escalated the aggravated nature of their crimes: Komisarjevsky raped the 11-year-old Michaela.[15][16] Komisarjevsky, who had photographed the sexual assault of the girl on his cell phone,[17] then provoked Hayes into raping Jennifer. While Hayes was raping her on the floor of the living room, Komisarjevsky entered the room and announced that William Petit had escaped. Hayes then strangled Jennifer, doused her lifeless body and parts of the house, including the daughters' rooms, with gasoline. While tied to their beds, both daughters had been doused with gasoline; each had her head covered with a pillowcase.[18] A fire was started, and Hayes and Komisarjevsky fled the scene. Hayley and Michaela both died of smoke inhalation.[19]
William Petit had been able to free himself, escape his confines, and call to a neighbor for help.[20] The neighbor indicated that he did not recognize him due to the severity of Petit's injuries. In court testimony, William Petit stated that he felt a "jolt of adrenaline" coupled with a need to escape upon hearing one of the perpetrators state: "Don't worry, it's going to be all over in a couple of minutes." Petit then told the jury, "I thought, it's now or never because in my mind at that moment, I thought they were going to shoot all of us."[21]
Hayes and Komisarjevsky fled the scene using the Petit family car. They were immediately spotted by police surveillance, pursued, and arrested one block away.[14] The whole invasion lasted seven hours.

So we have to put up with 30,000 gun deaths a year because of some shoot em up fantasy from ten years ago

Far more people die

Home invasion[edit]
------------

Home invasion[edit]
------------

Tell all of the coward that commit suicide with a gun to stop. Far more die by suicide using a gun than by homicide with a gun.

That's what makes what rightwinger calls an opinion nothing more than whining by ignorant gun haters.
Those who have suffered from gun violence have a dog in the fight. They have seen, first hand the dangers of unrestricted gun access

Gabby Giffords
Ronald Reagan
Parkland survivors
Parents of Sandy Hook

As a gun nut who surrounds himself with weapons to “feel safe” Yet has never been threatened. You are entitled to form yours

The knee jerk reactions are coming from the NRA crowd
Lol
The NRA is harmless...
They support arming terrorists
Out and out lie, bordering on libel.

Gabby Giffords
Ronald Reagan
Parkland survivors
Parents of Sandy Hook

Lol
The NRA is harmless...
Afraid they do

Hell, NRA even opposed blocking firearm sales to those on the “Do not fly” list
They even support guns for crazy people

Home invasion[edit]
------------

Far more people die

Home invasion[edit]
------------

Home invasion[edit]
------------

Tell all of the coward that commit suicide with a gun to stop. Far more die by suicide using a gun than by homicide with a gun.
Dead is dead my friend

When 30,000 Americans die from falling down stairs, I will start advocating stair safety

Home invasion[edit]
------------

Far more people die

Home invasion[edit]
------------

Home invasion[edit]
------------

Dead is dead my friend

When 30,000 Americans die from falling down stairs, I will start advocating stair safety

I thought you lefties believed in choice and that what people did with their bodies wasn't of concern?

When you can prove that all those committing suicide by gun wouldn't have done it another way, I'll start counting them in gun deaths.

It always cracks me up when people become god groupies after they've been ass raped. Oh...wow...god loves me and he showed it by destroying my home/town/family with a hurricane/mass shooter/tornado.

Do you know for a fact that this woman did not already have a very strong faith before she was spared?

Lol
The NRA is harmless...
Afraid they do

Out and out lie, again bordering on libel.

The "do not fly" list is a joke, and anyone honest would admit it. (You won't, of course.) One more time: exactly what part of "due process" are you not understanding?

Lol
The NRA is harmless...
Afraid they do

The "do not fly" list is a joke, and anyone honest would admit it. (You won't, of course.) One more time: exactly what part of "due process" are you not understanding?

They don't understand anything about it, the rule of law, the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, Right and Wrong, Truth versus Lies....... guys like him...don't understand any of it, which is why they are left wingers....

Lol
The NRA is harmless...
Afraid they do

It's more of a joke than Liberals claiming they don't think illegals should be allowed to stay here.

Forum List

Back