Navy officer did shoot at muslim terrorists with personal weapon...

Since the Chattanooga shooting has been exposed as a hoax, I'm afraid I can't take the article seriously.

Chattanooga Shooting HOAX - Crisis Actor "Witnesses"

OTOH, if people want to believe this alleged Navy Officer" isn't just another crisis actor, then that is on them.

He has bigger problems than if he hit the guy, like why was he armed with a personal weapon when that's most likely against the rules set by the DOD...

He has bigger problems than if he hit the guy, like why was he armed with a personal weapon when that's most likely against the rules set by the DOD...

As the commanding officer at the facility, White would appear to have the authority under Department of Defense regulations to allow men under his command to be armed, but that has not been confirmed, and it seems doubtful that personal weapons would be authorized even if he did have the authority to have weapons on-site.

Chattanooga Shooting Hoax - Twice-Dead Soldiers

I enjoyed that. Here are the actual guys, not a picture mix-up: Here are the 5 military personnel who died in the Chattanooga shooting - LA Times
900x506

Navy Petty Officer 2nd Class Randall Scott Smith
Sgt. Carson A. Holmquist
Staff Sgt. David A. Wyatt
Lance Cpl. Squire K. 'Skip' Wells (not Larry Wells in video)
Gunnery Sgt. Thomas J. Sullivan

Chattanooga Shooting Hoax Crisis Actor FAKE Crying Exposed

Chattanooga Shooting Hoax Crisis Actor FAKE Crying Exposed (Redsilverj)

"He killed the people"-says ridiculous crisis actor..

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANUFACTURED OUR REALITY IS? CAN YOU EVEN HANDLE THE TRUTH?
By Joe Wright | Activist Post

The Chattanooga shooting inspired an influential former general to call for internment camps for thought radicals. Pretty outrageous, I know. Imagine how sinister that agenda would be if the Chattanooga shooting is proven to be a scripted hoax?

YouTube researchers MattyD 4 Truth and PROVE ME WRONG have uncovered records that appear to show at least one of the Chattanooga victims died years before the latest “mass shooter” media event. (See video below)

The establishment media is running dramatic stories of Lance Corporal Skip Wells’ last words to his girlfriend, but perhaps those last words were spoken in 2004.

A strikingly similar looking Marine Lance Corporal Larry L. Wells was reported to have been killed in Iraq in 2004, according to Washington Post’s Faces of the Fallen. Screenshot saved below in case they remove the page.

Even creepier, the guy in the photo identified as Larry Wells in 2004 and Skip Wells in 2015 also seems to be a guest with Bill O’Reilly to talk about the event! Maybe they’re just lookalikes?

psyop.png

As the commanding officer at the facility, White would appear to have the authority under Department of Defense regulations to allow men under his command to be armed, but that has not been confirmed, and it seems doubtful that personal weapons would be authorized even if he did have the authority to have weapons on-site.
He did not have the authority to issue or allow weapons..

Since the Chattanooga shooting has been exposed as a hoax, I'm afraid I can't take the article seriously.
A hoax? I'll bite. Do tell?
We have discussed this guy before. He is seriosly vampire bats. There is a little weird. There are people who are odd. There are those who seek knowldege from their toaster. And there is this loon's loon.

WOW ! A 10 page "I hate Bobby" thread. Thanks for the 100% street cred you crybabies have given me.

The US Federal Government does not have legitimate authority to disarm individuals, except where such individuals have shown they lack the means to comport themselves responsibly.

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANUFACTURED OUR REALITY IS? CAN YOU EVEN HANDLE THE TRUTH?
By Joe Wright | Activist Post

The Chattanooga shooting inspired an influential former general to call for internment camps for thought radicals. Pretty outrageous, I know. Imagine how sinister that agenda would be if the Chattanooga shooting is proven to be a scripted hoax?

YouTube researchers MattyD 4 Truth and PROVE ME WRONG have uncovered records that appear to show at least one of the Chattanooga victims died years before the latest “mass shooter” media event. (See video below)

The establishment media is running dramatic stories of Lance Corporal Skip Wells’ last words to his girlfriend, but perhaps those last words were spoken in 2004.

A strikingly similar looking Marine Lance Corporal Larry L. Wells was reported to have been killed in Iraq in 2004, according to Washington Post’s Faces of the Fallen. Screenshot saved below in case they remove the page.

Even creepier, the guy in the photo identified as Larry Wells in 2004 and Skip Wells in 2015 also seems to be a guest with Bill O’Reilly to talk about the event! Maybe they’re just lookalikes?

psyop.png
Close, but no cigar since we have Larry Wells and Skip Wells.

"Lance Cpl. Squire K. 'Skip' Wells
Lance Cpl. Squire K. Wells, 21, a native of Georgia, joined the Marine Corps on Feb. 10, 2014, following in the footsteps of other family members with military backgrounds. Wells was on active duty as part of the Mike Battery, 3rd Battalion, 14th Marine Regiment in Tennessee and served as a field artillery cannoneer."

Well, there goes that tinfoil hat theory of the day.

1) I always enjoy this point....should they simply get on their knees as they are executed or do you prefer for them to lie completely prone.....should they keep their eyes open or closed as they are executed......

2) Or do they fire back and try to kill the fucker.....and possibly succeed as many people do....like at the draw the mohammed contest, 2 shots, 2 hits and 2 kills saving all those lives......

I take the second option........you apparently like the choices in the first option....how would you like to be executed?

Forum List

Back