NATO wants to crush Kaliningrad

Russia should give Konigsburg back to Germany.
As soon as Ukraine gives SE Ukraine back to Russia and Galichina back to Poland. Thanks God Crimea has already returned back to Russia in spite of all the madness produced bu the West.
View attachment 280479

CIS-EMO political analyst of an International Monitoring Organization, Stanislav Byshok :

So, what is Ukraine, really? And when did it begin? Ukraine gained independence by leaving the Soviet Union in 1991, for the first time in the entire history of that territory (I use the word “territory” because the Ukraine, means “the Borderland” – just like in Western Europe they have “the Netherlands”). There had been no independent Ukraine before the Soviet Union collapsed. In different times, various regions of what we now know as Ukraine were part of the Russian Empire, Austria-Hungary, Poland, the Ottoman Empire, and even the Byzantine Empire. Ukraine was made a united political entity only inside the Soviet Union.

http://www.fort-russ.com/2016/04/the-truth-about-ukraine-byshoks-lecture.html

You're wrong, there was an independent Ukraine from 1918-1921. That's Polak propaganda and Ukraine doesn't mean borderland, that's used by it's enemies to diminish it.

Ukrainian People's Republic - Wikipedia

West Ukrainian People's Republic - Wikipedia

No part of Ukraine belongs to Russia or Poland. Poland should hand Peremyshl to Ukraine and Russia should hand Kuban to Ukraine. Russian imperialists should get out of Crimea.
Another brainwashed Ukrainian has joined this forum. God, please, return his brains back to him (if they have ever existed) .

View attachment 280531

Surely a Nazi from the Western part

Ukraine & Polska all stolen territorials to Russia and Germany too.

c6e967f4240671415d0dc41fde20b755.jpg

main-qimg-fb9d7294bd9f8b4f37e606c38cb7521f

There is no former German territory in Ukraine. Russia should hand Karelia back to Finland, the Kuril Islands to Japan and of course Crimea to Ukraine.

Your frigging 'government' shall pay me my tax money back which has been stolen by your corrupted rulers.

Crimea is Russia!

crimea28129.jpg

As soon as Ukraine gives SE Ukraine back to Russia and Galichina back to Poland. Thanks God Crimea has already returned back to Russia in spite of all the madness produced bu the West.
View attachment 280479

CIS-EMO political analyst of an International Monitoring Organization, Stanislav Byshok :

So, what is Ukraine, really? And when did it begin? Ukraine gained independence by leaving the Soviet Union in 1991, for the first time in the entire history of that territory (I use the word “territory” because the Ukraine, means “the Borderland” – just like in Western Europe they have “the Netherlands”). There had been no independent Ukraine before the Soviet Union collapsed. In different times, various regions of what we now know as Ukraine were part of the Russian Empire, Austria-Hungary, Poland, the Ottoman Empire, and even the Byzantine Empire. Ukraine was made a united political entity only inside the Soviet Union.

You're wrong, there was an independent Ukraine from 1918-1921. That's Polak propaganda and Ukraine doesn't mean borderland, that's used by it's enemies to diminish it.

No part of Ukraine belongs to Russia or Poland. Poland should hand Peremyshl to Ukraine and Russia should hand Kuban to Ukraine. Russian imperialists should get out of Crimea.
Another brainwashed Ukrainian has joined this forum. God, please, return his brains back to him (if they have ever existed) .

View attachment 280531

Says the brainwashed Katsap or Polak.

Slava Ukraini!

199781479_1bca4a481e23ae62fc65d1d619f9984a_800.gif

View attachment 280479

View attachment 280531

Surely a Nazi from the Western part

I'm not a nazi.

Ukraine & Polska all stolen territorials to Russia and Germany too.

c6e967f4240671415d0dc41fde20b755.jpg

main-qimg-fb9d7294bd9f8b4f37e606c38cb7521f

There is no former German territory in Ukraine. Russia should hand Karelia back to Finland, the Kuril Islands to Japan and of course Crimea to Ukraine.

Your frigging 'government' shall pay me my tax money back which has been stolen by your corrupted rulers.

Crimea is Russia!

crimea28129.jpg

Crimea is Ukraine!

View attachment 280479

View attachment 280531

Slava Ukraini!

You're a real Ukrainophobe. Moskal.

You can buy toilet paper with Putin's face on it in Ukraine. :)

View attachment 280479

View attachment 280531

Slava Ukraini!

You're a real Ukrainophobe. Moskal.

You can buy toilet paper with Putin's face on it in Ukraine. :)

You can buy toilet paper with Putin's face on it in Ukraine.

You can do that in Moscow too, but then Putin blows up your apartment building.

Do you mind Russian Jews?

I don't have a problem with Jews or with Russians. I DO have a problem with the Russians, Jewish or otherwise, that participated in the oppression, persecution and murder of so many MILLIONS of people, most of whom were "Russian".

But we in NYC have all problems with Jews

Don't you mean "we in the St Petersburg troll factory"? :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 280479

View attachment 280531

Slava Ukraini!

I bet he's a proud Ukrainian who now has to clean Polish toilets for living.

Meanwhile Crimea is now a proud part of Russia. Forever and ever. And Ukraine is now officially the poorest country in Europe.

IMF ranks Ukraine as Europe's poorest country Slava Ukraini, ha-ha.

Last edited:
View attachment 280479

View attachment 280531

Slava Ukraini!

Meanwhile Crimea is now a proud part of Russia. Forever and ever. And Ukraine is now officially the poorest country in Europe.

I guess the guy is a proud Jew who hardly working on dividing Russian People in two parts, a Russian and an Ukrainian one.

View attachment 280479

View attachment 280531

Slava Ukraini!

No I don't.

Proud to be corrupt like Russia? It's tourist industry was decimated when Putin illegally annexed Crimea. I'd rather live in Ukraine than in Putin's Russian dictatorship.

View attachment 280531

Slava Ukraini!

I guess the guy is a proud Jew who hardly working on dividing Russian People in two parts, a Russian and an Ukrainian one.

I'm not a Jew. Ukrainians aren't Russians, do you know anything about history?

View attachment 280531

Slava Ukraini!

No. History for them is a Lzhe-nauka.

Slava Ukraini!

1. I've been to Russia (to several places) this summer and had a chance to compare Putin's Russia to Soros' Ukraine. Russia is by far a dream country, especially, comparing to corrupt and brainwashed Ukraine, sinking in misery. Many Americans I've met in Russia were saying: "If Russia keeps developing with the same pace and our Democrats keep destroying our country with the same pace, Russia will become #1 country in the world pretty soon."

2. "History of Ukraine" which poor Ukrainian kids have to study in Ukrainian schools has nothing to do with either history or the truth. Just a number of Russo-phobic myths to brainwash little children who don't have any ability to analyze or to think by themselves. It's just reformatting of the young generation to make them easy to control and to manipulate by the occupants of Ukraine: Soros&Co.

3. The people like you two and your twin brother Litwin have been not only stealing your own future (as well as the future of your kids if they exist) but also the future of those millions of Ukrainian residents who do nor support Soros' occupation of our lands. And it's millions vs hundreds of thousands who showed up to Maidan and helped Soros and his puppets to overthrow the dully elected president in 2014.

4. Soros' Ukraine does NOT have any future. It's sad but it's true.

Last edited:

View attachment 280531

Slava Ukraini!

Jews are usually smart. This fruit-cake seems to have chicken brains which are crooked on the top of everything..

Last edited:

1. I've been to Russia (to several places) this summer and had a chance to compare Putin's Russia to Soros' Ukraine. Russia is by far a dream country, especially, comparing to corrupt and brainwashed Ukraine, sinking in misery. Many Americans I've met in Russia were saying: "If Russia keeps developing with the same pace and our Democrats keep destroying our country with the same pace, Russia will become #1 country in the world pretty soon."

2. "History of Ukraine" which poor Ukrainian kids have to study in Ukrainian schools has nothing to do with either history or the truth. Just a number of Russo-phobic myths to brainwash little children who don't have any ability to analyze or to think by themselves. It's just reformatting of the young generation to make them easy to control and to manipulate by the occupants of Ukraine: Soros&Co.

3. The people like you two and your twin brother Litwin have been not only stealing your own future (as well as the future of your kids if they exist) but also the future of those millions of Ukrainian residents who do nor support Soros' occupation of our lands. And it's millions vs hundreds of thousands who showed up to Maidan and helped Soros and his puppets to overthrow the dully elected president in 2014.

4. Soros' Ukraine does NOT have any future. It's sad but it's true.

"Soros' Ukraine." Straight from the Russian propaganda handbook.

Russia a dream country! LOL! It's a corrupt dictatorship with no freedom of speech and where anybody who opposes Putler is exterminated.
Russia #1 country in the World? And you call me brainwashed! :auiqs.jpg:

History in Ukraine is true history, not the lies and propaganda which Katsapia tells about Ukraine. There's no brainwasing in Ukrainian schools, just the truth, somethng which the Moskali don't know the meaning of.

Typical comments of a Putler troll, can't you come up with anything different? :)

Last edited:

View attachment 280531

Slava Ukraini!

Jews are usually smart. This fruit-cake seems to have chicken brains which are crooked on the top of everything..

Neo nazi Baron of the SS won't like you saying that about Jews. :) Dimwit.

"Soros' Ukraine." Straight from the Russian propaganda handbook.

Russia a dream country! LOL! It's a corrupt dictatorship with no freedom of speech and where anybody who opposes Putler is exterminated.
Russia #1 country in the World? And you call me brainwashed! :auiqs.jpg:

History in Ukraine is true history, not the lies and propaganda which Katsapia tells about Ukraine. There's no brainwasing in Ukrainian schools, just the truth, somethng which the Mosksali don't know the meaning of.

Typical comments of a Putler troll, can't you come up with anything different? :)
Only in your sick mind destroyed by Soros propaganda.

The Blble has described the people like you 2000 years ago:
Matthew 13:14-38 So they show that what Isaiah said about them is true: ‘You people will listen and listen, but you will not understand. You will look and look, but you will not really see. Yes, the minds of these pe | Holy Bible: Easy-to-Read Version (ERV) | Download The Bible App Now

Last edited:

Forum List

Back