Native black South African: I find myself in a state of disbelief that Israel continues to be labeled an apartheid state

MartyNYC

Gold Member
May 19, 2020
South African native (home of apartheid) Olga Meshoe Washington: “I often find myself in a state of disbelief that Israel continues to be labeled an apartheid state. The diversity of Israeli politics, policies, culture, and overall Israeli life is incomparable to apartheid South Africa.

Because Israel haters are determined to accuse Israel of being an apartheid state, and be guilty of committing a crime against humanity, a new definition of apartheid is being advanced to perpetuate this lie conceived by anti-Israel propagandists. The false accusation of apartheid against Israel trivializes the humiliation & injustices endured by black South Africans who lived through apartheid & who still, together with their descendants, bear the scars of its legacy."

Last edited:
Anti-Israel propagandists are motivated by antisemitism. That is why any thread condemning Israel soon morphs into complaints about Jews - and by the very people who claim that being anti-Israel is unrelated to antisemitism.

Anti-Israel propagandists are motivated by antisemitism. That is why any thread condemning Israel soon morphs into complaints about Jews - and by the very people who claim that being anti-Israel is unrelated to antisemitism.

I don’t like the fake Jews, they are just a bunch of anti-Christs. I do however support Israel(not financially), where all the “Jews” can go. I just wish they would stop complaining an out their Palestinian problem and do what they need to do.

Anyone can do that if they also believe the occupied territories aren't there.
That means the entire North American continent is occupied territory under your own rules.
So is anyplace on Earth that previously were taken over by anyone that wasn't native.
Besides, many of those Jews in the Promised Land have been there for centuries making them just as native as the so-called "palestinians"

I don’t like the fake Jews, they are just a bunch of anti-Christs. I do however support Israel(not financially), where all the “Jews” can go. I just wish they would stop complaining an out their Palestinian problem and do what they need to do.
WTH is a fake Jew?

That means the entire North American continent is occupied territory under your own rules.
So is anyplace on Earth that previously were taken over by anyone that wasn't native.
Besides, many of those Jews in the Promised Land have been there for centuries making them just as native as the so-called "palestinians"
The double standards where Israel is concerned is another “tell” of antisemitism.

Why aren’t they complaining that the U.S. is occupying part of Mexico?

Fakestinians should be allowed to return to their homeland…

C34C6BA0-0D17-4B72-9DFF-372A78CB7BD6.jpeg

Forum List

Back