National Security Advisor to Biden for Cyber Security says Colonial is a private company and should decide if it will pay ransom

If a foreign national kidnaps a family member....Biden says it is up to you if you want to pay ransom...you are a private citizen. :auiqs.jpg:
If a foreign national, or anyone else, kidnaps a family member the US government better not tell me I can't pay ransom to get them back if I want to.

I didnt say that. But it is a crime and LE can get involved if they are informed.

This is a matter of national security. Isnt it?
What is it that makes you think the FBI, CIA, INTERPOL and other agencies are not involved?

The perps can hit France, Mexico, Russia (watch it Donnie) if they so choose.
There is a large international effort underway to find and stop those involved.

Funny part....

All these "small government" "conservatives" SCREECHING at the top of their lungs for a government bailout.
The irony is sweet.
Did you read the presser?

Small government doesnt include criminal investigation and prevention of crimes that prevent fuel distribution to the entire east coast, you disingenuous twat.

You are a tribalist lefty. Thats ok. You are staying in your lane. A lying disingenuous asshole.

You actually think small government means not pursuing international crimes that affect our national security? What the fuck are you talking about?

If a foreign national kidnaps a family member....Biden says it is up to you if you want to pay ransom...you are a private citizen. :auiqs.jpg:
If a foreign national, or anyone else, kidnaps a family member the US government better not tell me I can't pay ransom to get them back if I want to.

I didnt say that. But it is a crime and LE can get involved if they are informed.

What is it that makes you think the FBI, CIA, INTERPOL and other agencies are not involved?

Funny part....

All these "small government" "conservatives" SCREECHING at the top of their lungs for a government bailout.
The irony is sweet.

Small government doesnt include criminal investigation and prevention of crimes that prevent fuel distribution to the entire east coast, you disingenuous twat.

You are a tribalist lefty. Thats ok. You are staying in your lane. A lying disingenuous asshole.

You actually think small government means not pursuing international crimes that affect our national security? What the fuck are you talking about?
Did you read your second sentence?

A little less crack and a little more sense if you please.

BTW

The BIG government IS investigating and joining governments around the world in the effort.

MEANWHILE

The big companies responsible for yet another fiasco threatening the safety of millions of Americans and the states through which their incompetence flows are demanding a government bailout...AGAIN.

Funny part....

The irony is sweet.

BTW

The BIG government IS investigating and joining governments around the world in the effort.

MEANWHILE

The big companies responsible for yet another fiasco threatening the safety of millions of Americans and the states through which their incompetence flows are demanding a government bailout...AGAIN.
National security has been compromised. All hands should be on deck including sanctions against Russia if they do not cooperate in catching these assholes and putting them in prison.

Its not complex.

Funny part....

The irony is sweet.

BTW

MEANWHILE

National security has been compromised. All hands should be on deck including sanctions against Russia if they do not cooperate in catching these assholes and putting them in prison.

Its not complex.
yes...YES!!!!
Ask people for help by threatening them.
Great strategy there!

Dems wanted to know why Bush didn't stop 9/11 from happening. I want to know why Biden didn't stop this cyber attack from happening.

The government is acting noncommittal because it is actually going to sic the cyber warriors on the scum that did this. There will be no attempt to engage Putin in any sort of action against the cyber-criminals because they are probably following his orders. Russia only has one criminal organization we all know who the big boss is. Sometime in the near future a Russian power plant will explode or a pipeline will rupture. Everyone gets to act like it was all just happenstance. Haven't any of you people read Tom Clancy?

Did the voices tell you that?

Wow. . . if this isn't really Russia or one of our enemies doing this. . . but instead really the Deep State doing this. . .

. . . then it looks like the DNC has just found a brilliant new fund raising method.

:auiqs.jpg:

This shit is constant regardless of who is president. And news flash: the US, China, Russia and others have always tried to influence elections in other countries. You know, some countries go public with it and nobody even cares. But that’s only when Obama does it.

I had to pay a steep fine in a Confederate courthouse for an alleged victim of a verbal argument who allegedly needed mental health therapy and get a receipt proving it was paid before leaving the state.

Forum List

Back