National Review slams trump's National Emergency

NR sold out to the swamp years ago...Swing and a miss.

trump is dividing the Republican Party like never before....

LOL, like you know shit about the GOP. The NR was started by Bill Buckley, and now Bill Krystal is running it into the ground. Krystal put up Evan McMullin to run against Trump and got creamed. Krystal is now on MSNBC where he belongs, as their clown.

Last edited:
The president shouldn't have to declare a National Emergency It's something that every American should want to protect the border

Cheeto has never been an ideologue, let alone a so-called "conservative" (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean anymore)....That's how populists roll.

And NR sold out to the swamp years ago...Swing and a miss.
Donald Trump is the only conservative in the whooooooooooooooooole world!

Cheeto has never been an ideologue, let alone a so-called "conservative" (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean anymore)....That's how populists roll.

And NR sold out to the swamp years ago...Swing and a miss.
The issue is that you have bludgeoned Trump from the beginning and spout that he is a "conservative". He is not. He made promises. Most politicians do the soft show. most of his agenda is common sense. With the main view that we are a sovereign nation with borders and a common language. For some reason a lot of people have been hoodwinked to believe in the globalism agenda. Many have went from working to working poor to poor. Although there are plenty of people getting those checks sent to them in all ways. Immigration has become a political issue when the United States woud have just dealt with it as needed.

We’re doing awesome, thanks in great part to President Trump.

Thanks for asking!
Have you noticed it’s always the liberals that have such miserable lives. Always bitching moaning and complaining.

Have you noticed that your post does exactly what you accuse others of? I noticed before I even got to the end of the sentence.

The issue is that you have bludgeoned Trump from the beginning and spout that he is a "conservative". He is not. He made promises. Most politicians do the soft show. most of his agenda is common sense. With the main view that we are a sovereign nation with borders and a common language. For some reason a lot of people have been hoodwinked to believe in the globalism agenda. Many have went from working to working poor to poor. Although there are plenty of people getting those checks sent to them in all ways. Immigration has become a political issue when the United States woud have just dealt with it as needed.
I've never "bludgeoned" him with jack shit...I recognized him as a populist the day he announced his policies...He does things I like, and does things that I don't like.....Signing this shit heap of a spending bill is one of the things I hate....He allowed himself to get sandbagged by republicans again, and he should have known better.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back