National Coffee Day TODAY (FREE Coffee!)

Well if you can go get it for free, then, you don't have to make it ;)

I love me some coffee... nummm nummm!

o it has only gotten worse....i am thinking of moving the whole coffee thing into the bathroom....that gets it outta my way ....we have a galley kitchen and he manages to block half of it doing coffee and get this....if i run that damn coffee pot thru the d/w o hell...he acts like it will never make good coffee again but he rinses the pot out for hours....maybe a minute or two but wtf.....i will admit i am hesitate to do this...i just dont get the coffee thing and then he acts like i am just being a total bitch over it....

There was a woman at church that said we should not clean our popcorn maker/machine because it would make the popcorn lose it's flavor. The thing was gross full of old butter and such. Disgusting.

does woman at church know that the flavoring comes with the popcorn pack....

I think she's just too lazy to clean the damn thing.... one woman finally had it and cleaned it and she had a fit (like your hubby and the d/w coffee pot thing....)

o it has only gotten worse....i am thinking of moving the whole coffee thing into the bathroom....that gets it outta my way ....we have a galley kitchen and he manages to block half of it doing coffee and get this....if i run that damn coffee pot thru the d/w o hell...he acts like it will never make good coffee again but he rinses the pot out for hours....maybe a minute or two but wtf.....i will admit i am hesitate to do this...i just dont get the coffee thing and then he acts like i am just being a total bitch over it....
I used to work with a retired Air Force Chief..his white coffee mug was totally black inside from coffee stain...it was a no..no..no... to wash that mug...he said it would have ruined the coffee...WTF?

just told him i am moving it...this is not going well....he is telling me just to put it on the porch and he will use the fucking garden hose.....he best not tempt me...

12002145_10156722669520377_8410445341130264276_n.jpg

Forum List

Back