Nancy Pelosi

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Tax cuts: “crumbs”

Jobs growth: “means little”

Immigration: “I just don’t even know why there aren’t uprisings all over the country”

This is the voice of the Democratic Party.

I really don’t understand how anyone can vote democrat

Just imagine how much more idiotic are those people who put her where she is.

I'm just sayin'.

Control freaks are very shallow so they are hard to understand, progressivism is a mystery to freedom loving individualists...

Immigration: “I just don’t even know why there aren’t uprisings all over the country”

She is so senile, but a mask on a skeleton. Look at it too hard and the mask along with all its plastic surgery may melt off and reveal the truth at any moment.

She is so senile, but a mask on a skeleton. Look at it too hard and the mask along with all its plastic surgery may melt off and reveal the truth at any moment.

You mean like Skeletor? :laughing0301:

1-13-Skeletor-Orgasm.png

Yet the Orange Dump sucks in the polls and the Generic Congressional ballot continues to have the Dems over 51% with an ethusiasm rating of 67%, 18 points more that the Pubs.

The election this fall is a referendum on Trump.

Let's see if he can pull his magic again.

If it wasn't for Maxine Waters that dumber than a door knob moron would be the brain trust of the Democrat Party.

Yet the Orange Dump sucks in the polls and the Generic Congressional ballot continues to have the Dems over 51% with an ethusiasm rating of 67%, 18 points more that the Pubs.

You have quite an imagination there, sport. You should write children's books or something.

:lmao:

The Democrat politicians pander to various groups
Marxist who hate rich people, capitalism and corporations.
Muslims who want to impose sharia laws on all of mankind
Mexicans who do not accept America is a sovereign country with a border.
People who want an amoral culture.
People who hate Christians, or who hate other Christians.
People who hate patriots because they hate our country.
Criminals who hate the police.

You need to STOP looking at those damn polls and START talking to the people OR more important LISTEN to them. The polls are BULSHIT okay?

The Democrat politicians pander to various groups
Marxist who hate rich people, capitalism and corporations.
Muslims who want to impose sharia laws on all of mankind
Mexicans who do not accept America is a sovereign country with a border.
People who want an amoral culture.
People who hate Christians, or who hate other Christians.
People who hate patriots because they hate our country.
Criminals who hate the police.

You nailed it. They pander to various minority fringe elements of this country. They truly are the party of the minority.

Regardless of what happens in the midterms, it won’t be the same shellacking that happens to the dems under obama. Take that to the bank

Good for you, stand up for what you believe. How about Nancy running for President...sound like a plan?

Good for you, stand up for what you believe. How about Nancy running for President...sound like a plan?
Nancy can easily beat Trump according to Flakey Jakey.

Forum List

Back