Nancy Pelosi has stated the Assault Weapon Ban vote will not happen:

Is Nancy Pelosi Correct?

• Yes

• No

• I don't care what she says I want the Assault Weapon Ban!

• I agree with Trump!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
May 27, 2014
Hell
Why Democrats aren't pushing an assault weapons ban

As the Progressive Left attempt to blame the gun owners of America for not wanting another Assault Weapon Ban they ignore that those like Nancy Pelosi has stated a vote will not happen.

Also those same Progressive Liberals will ignore the last attempt to pass a ban through the Senate Democratic Senators voted against it.

Read the article and learn that even Nancy Pelosi knows when to pick her battles and the Assault Weapon Ban is one battle she knows she will lose.

As the Progressive Left attempt to blame the gun owners of America for not wanting another Assault Weapon Ban they ignore that those like Nancy Pelosi has stated a vote will not happen.

Also those same Progressive Liberals will ignore the last attempt to pass a ban through the Senate Democratic Senators voted against it.

Read the article and learn that even Nancy Pelosi knows when to pick her battles and the Assault Weapon Ban is one battle she knows she will lose.
Before elections they aren't going to push for it in the legislature. They are laying the ground work now through the media and social networks (including message boards) Wait until the elections are done.

• Banned

Before elections they aren't going to push for it in the legislature. They are laying the ground work now through the media and social networks (including message boards) Wait until the elections are done.

They attempted in 2013 and it was a no go in the Senate even then. Pelosi knows there is no chance of it happening and even if they get the votes to do it the backlash will be so strong that it will be another 2010 again for the Democratic Party.

Look I understand people want the illusion of being safe but the assault weapon ban from 1994 to 2004 did not stop mass shootings and just made the killer look for weapons they could obtain legally to carry out their attacks against the general society.

They attempted in 2013 and it was a no go in the Senate even then. Pelosi knows there is no chance of it happening and even if they get the votes to do it the backlash will be so strong that it will be another 2010 again for the Democratic Party.

Look I understand people want the illusion of being safe but the assault weapon ban from 1994 to 2004 did not stop mass shootings and just made the killer look for weapons they could obtain legally to carry out their attacks against the general society.
Yes, it is also interesting to see that it is not only the 2nd what is under attack but the 1st also with PC censorship.

Forum List

Back