Name your State:

Following EZ's to some extent:

Illinois
1. The couple days of spring, fall is beautiful here, unless the wind and rains take away all the leaves before they turn and the cold sets in.

2. It's easy to ride a bike on those spring and fall days, it's very flat land.

3. Politics. If the rest of you think that DC is corrupt, you don't KNOW corrupt.

I live in the crotch of the Tri-State area.

While my taxes go to Ohio:

1) Buckeye football

I live in the Pittsburgh television market:

2) Steeler football

and I can see West Virginia from my house

3) Friendliest people in America

Tennessee:

1. The beautiful mountains that bring peace to my soul
2. The green ... trees, grass, rolling hills ... the "Greenest State in the Land of the Free"
3. The friendly, charitable, caring people

What I miss:

Buffalo, NY

1. The ethnic neighborhoods
2. The food - best hot dogs, great Italian food
3. Family

What I hate:

Virginia

1. If I never live there again it will be too soon
2. The crappy, high-minded, holier-than-thou people of Northern Virginia
3. Taxes out the wazoo

You nailed it !
I was born in that shithole. Ran away when I was 17.
Theres more murkins in Vaginayey that the rest of the cuntry combined..............OK maybe Texasses or South Carolina come close.

Last edited:
Arizona

1. I live a few blocks from ASU.....Coeds
2. A private 4 plex and we are the only tenants! 3.The weather. Most of the time

Can't name my state, but I can define it. Stone cold sober and itching to get rat-arsed!

You'll be minging soon and be gobshite before you know it!

Will you be doing some nude sunbathing again? :eusa_pray:

Saskatchewan

1. Easy to draw, hard to spell
2. Winter 50 weeks a year
3. You could take a machine gun, stand in a wheat field, start firing and circling at the same time, and not hit anything. The bullets will just land.

coolest name for a city ever-saskatoooooooooooooooon

Saskatchewan

1. Easy to draw, hard to spell
2. Winter 50 weeks a year
3. You could take a machine gun, stand in a wheat field, start firing and circling at the same time, and not hit anything. The bullets will just land.

coolest name for a city ever-saskatoooooooooooooooon

Also, it is the only place where the capital rhymes with a female body part.

mulva.jpg

western nc

the mountains

the 4 distinct seasons

we are the valley of modesty between two states of conceit....va and sc

it is not the 'carolinas' by the way

WISCONSIN:

1) Farms

2) Cheese

3) Best water in the country

Water? H2O?

Water. H20. Much of Wisconsin was under glaciers, and the in the Wisconsin River Valley where I live, it's pretty much all sand and sand stone for hundreds and hundreds of miles around. Drive a sand point down 24' and you've got some of the cleanest, sweetest tasty water in the world, bar none, and thank God I've got my own well. Best water I've ever tasted, even compared to out of a bottle. I'd much rather be sitting on top of my own well of incredible water than depending on some pumping station in a city to get it to me, and trust it won't kill me if I drink it.

Name the state you live in, and 3 things you love about living there.

I'll start:

Indiana

1) Fall and Spring, and summers and not working..........

2) Lots of Natural Spring Fed Lakes

3) The Colts!

do...do I have to mommy? :sad:

I don't want to name my state.....:eusa_silenced:

Water. H20. Much of Wisconsin was under glaciers, and the in the Wisconsin River Valley where I live, it's pretty much all sand and sand stone for hundreds and hundreds of miles around. Drive a sand point down 24' and you've got some of the cleanest, sweetest tasty water in the world, bar none, and thank God I've got my own well. Best water I've ever tasted, even compared to out of a bottle. I'd much rather be sitting on top of my own well of incredible water than depending on some pumping station in a city to get it to me, and trust it won't kill me if I drink it.

Pffft... that's nothing. I'll have you know that my drinking water is supplied by Japanese whale hunters who, after bagging a Beluga, harpoon an iceberg and drag it back to Tokyo. Where it's melted down, bottled and flown to Heathrow for the exclusive consumption of yours truly.

I'd like to know how many of you lot drink water that last flowed freely during the last ice age.

Peasants.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
New York

1. 4 seasons all beautiful. Especially fall and spring.
2. Great history.
3. Amazing culture.
4. Best bagels in the world.
5. Best pizza in the world.

Forum List

Back