name one program the FDR administration implemented and I will tell you why it failed

The CCC put men to work. Allowing a man to feed his family hardly sounds like a failure. They created things we still use today. Also, not a failure.

Another one of these objective Liberty threads?

You post your program and why it was successful and he replies FAIL Case Closed

Watch

Social Security

Another one of these objective Liability threads?

Watch

Social Security

liability isn't anywhere to be seen in this thread.

2363_fail-dvd-rewinder.jpg

fail

case closed

Another one of these objective Liability threads?

Watch

Social Security

liability isn't anywhere to be seen in this thread.

2363_fail-dvd-rewinder.jpg

fail

case closed

Fixed it as soon as I realized what I typed

You have to leave me time to be an idiot

Ok I will get to this. standby.
(I am writing a history thesis on the economic failures of the New Deal, so this will be fun.)

(I am writing a history thesis on the economic failures of the New Deal, so this will be fun.)

Better be perfect!!! Remember, we only had to find one. Don't really see why you dug yourself a hole you're not going to be able to get out, just to make a lame political point. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Better be perfect!!! Remember, we only had to find one. Don't really see why you dug yourself a hole you're not going to be able to get out, just to make a lame political point. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh he will be perfect...no doubt about it
Since he gets to decide whether the FDR program was of value or not. His premise has already determined that

What won't be perfect is his grade on his thesis which he will blame on leftist educators

I'm subscribing to this thread just to see if you come back with anything resembling a coherent response to the examples offered. Most likely your return will be like watching an elephant fall off a unicycle. Why did the elephant get on the unicycle in the first place? Must be some kind of dumb elephant, right? Right. :thup:

Another one of these objective Liberty threads?

Watch

Social Security

yeah... it sucks that 50% of old people aren't living in poverty anymore.

Very necessary program, as is medicare and medicaid, however, social security is failing. It has never been self-sustaining and is going bankrupt. Something has to be done. I sure as hell want social security alive when I get older. Hell I want it when my kids get older!

Forum List

Back