Namaste Means F*ck You In Sanskrit

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
This SO captures my sentiments about shopping at Whole Foods (especially the one on Telegraph in Berkeley - the one in Oakland is a tad less Namaste-like).

...Next I come to the vitamin aisle which is a danger zone for any broke hypochondriac. Warning: Whole Foods keeps their best people in this section. Although you think she's a homeless person at first, that vitamin clerk is an ex-pharmaceuticals sales rep. Today she talks me into buying estrogen for my mystery mustache and Women's Acidophilus because apparently I DO have Candida after all.

I move on to the next aisle and ask the nearest Whole Foods clerk for help. He's wearing a visor inside and as if that weren't douchey enough, it has one word on it in all caps. Yup, NAMASTE. I ask him where I can find whole wheat bread. He chuckles at me "Oh, we keep the poison in aisle 7." Based solely on the attitudes of people sporting namaste paraphernalia today, I'd think it was Sanskrit for "go fuck yourself."...

Surviving Whole Foods | Kelly MacLean

Morning in Arcata. So peaceful r n.

img_20190627_065837.jpg

The twat stain at the end of a douche nozzle in me salutes the twat stain at the end of a douche nozzle in you. Namaste motherfuckers, namaste

Everything is about politics. We tolerate the left wing agenda and ignore the politics to get the stuff at W.F. we can't find anywhere else but I expect it doesn't work in reverse. You would probably have a problem if you wore a hat that said MAGA.

Forum List

Back