Naked Clinton shows up in Manhattan

namvet

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
across the pond
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polop...en/derivatives/article_750/stasi19n-2-web.jpg

statue19n-4-web.jpg

LMAO !!!!

LMAO is your OP? This is the politics forum. Could you have started it somewhere like Badlands, where it belongs?

'Naked Clinton shows up in Manhattan'

I just threw up in my mouth.....

:puke3:

no but seriously isn't it funny how its on the ground? Did they not put up a podium for support?

Gotta hand it to the Democrats. When a Hillary Fanboygirltrans erects a nude statues of Trump, it's free speech and candy cane unicorns.

When a Trump fanboy does the same with a Hillary statue, violence and defamation is A-O-K, because offensive speech should never be free!

Nearly naked Hillary Clinton statue sparks fury downtown | New York Post

Now that's true power, folks. You Republican types could learn a thing or two from the libs. ;)

Last edited:
Bill said it best to his mistress whom he impregated and paid for her abortion, Gennifer Flowers.

He told Gennifer, "Hillary eats more pussy than I do."

Gotta hand it to the Democrats. When a Hillary Fanboygirltrans erects a nude statues of Trump, it's free speech and candy cane unicorns.

When a Trump fanboy does the same with a Hillary statue, violence and defamation is A-O-K, because offensive speech should never be free!

Nearly naked Hillary Clinton statue sparks fury downtown | New York Post

Now that's true power, folks. You Republican types could learn a thing or two from the libs. ;)

Naked Clinton shows up in Manhattan

Naked Hillary Statue Sparks Fury and Violence

....not to mention nausea, vomiting, erectile dysfunction.... :p

Forum List

Back