Naked and alive or clothed and dead?

I don't mind as long as nobody on here uses the image as their Avatar

I think everybody should just fly naked and get it over with. Screening at the airports would be so much easier. Just have the passengers bend over and touch their ankles. If there are no dangling fuses sticking out of any body orifaces below the waistline you would be considered safe to fly. Only problem would be the actual plane seats. I would hope they would not be scratchy or cause a rash... I have very sensative skin.:lol:

On WTOP they were discussing these scans and that the units have the capability to allow for privacy blocks in specific anatomic areas.

I think everybody should just fly naked and get it over with. Screening at the airports would be so much easier. Just have the passengers bend over and touch their ankles. If there are no dangling fuses sticking out of any body orifaces below the waistline you would be considered safe to fly. Only problem would be the actual plane seats. I would hope they would not be scratchy or cause a rash... I have very sensative skin.:lol:

Strangley, I am guessing there is a web site offering just such services.

In Europe, they have a scanner that uses computers, not humans, to verify the images. The only problem there is that passengers must agree to be scanned or else they don't do it. Kind of defeats the purpose.

On WTOP they were discussing these scans and that the units have the capability to allow for privacy blocks in specific anatomic areas.

The privacy blocks would have missed this guy

Wrong.

You really don't know much about technology, do you? The scans would register something that WAS NOT FLESH, and bring that to the attention of the operator.

Wanna know why I think the MusLAMES are pissed that they might have to go through a scanner?

Their women are ugly, and their dangles are tiny.

Wrong.

You really don't know much about technology, do you? The scans would register something that WAS NOT FLESH, and bring that to the attention of the operator.

Wanna know why I think the MusLAMES are pissed that they might have to go through a scanner?

That was way out of line. You some sort of neg rep whore like Jose and Sunni Man?

Trained Dogs could solve this problem in no time.

They could smell ANYTHING they tried to use

Totally agree. Dogs can be trained to alert on anything. We have Cadaver dogs. Drug Dogs, Bomb sniffing dogs and Bloodhounds in our Sheriffs Dept. A well trained dog is worth his weight in gold. We have Labs, GSD's, Bloodhounds and a Jack Russell to get into those tight places.

The shelters are full of GSD's, Labs, Jack Russells, Border Collies. These high drive dogs are the kind you need to train for this kind of work.

Its a simple thing to think of. Wonder how come no one has????

You know, after all the bullshit that has exploded on the news from this idiot from Nigeria getting a bomb on the plane and ALMOST getting it to go off.......well.....it's kicked off quite a shit storm on many different fronts.

The main one that I'm interested in though, is one that has come up before around 2 or 3 years ago.

The body scan device.

Now, a lot of people are protesting this because they think that someone is going to be looking at them through the computer, masturbating and having all sorts of perverted fantasies.

Some are saying that because the MusLAME tradition states that a woman cannot be seen by anyone other than their husband, they should not be allowed as well.

Fine. You don't want to be body scanned? Don't fly in or to the US.

Our traditions don't really have that restriction, and besides, IT'S A COMPUTER GENERATED IMAGE THAT DOESN'T SHOW PRIVATE PARTS IN DETAIL!

And thus, the question that I would pose to USMB.

Would you rather be seen naked as a computer generated image, with a really good chance of arriving at your destination, or, would you rather stay clothed with no computer generated image of you, and a very good possibility of ending up falling out of the sky as pieces?

Blog of Rights: Official Blog of the American Civil Liberties Union » "Show Us Your Body, or We'll Feel You Up."

there are many scary situations. should we all live in isolated bunkers or are you going to stop being a pussy and just enjoy life?

Hey you sperm burping colon jousting pansified pussy, I've been in 4 war zones and served 20 years in the military.

I'm not a coward like you.

I'm also not one of those overblown windbags that think they have a right to privacy. Nope, sorry.........not when there is dangerous shit like this going on. Prior to WTC? Sure.

After? No fucking way.

so you let the terrorists win? cool

that's an old old old and sad retort.. get a new one.

They have not done ONE thing that would have prevented 9/11. All they've done is harass the innocent passengers in their attempt to give them a false sense of security. A full body scan isn't going to make a different, it's just going to create more hassles for the honest travelers.

Note, the PASSENGERS stopped the bomber. Now we know...and WE won't let it happen. Sure, you can't prevent everything but there isn't one thing they've done which would have prevented 9/11 and a full body scan sure isn't gonna make a difference.

If you want to exercise your freedom, and are not for Govt. intervention when it comes to an industry that is well within the scope of Govt.s power to regulate then I suggest there is always your car or the option of not going. When you make the decision to board an aircraft you do so by the consent of the airlines , you do NOT, have an automatic right simply because your purchased a ticket to board an aircraft and fly on it. If your personal Freedom is that important then remember you make the "CHOICE" to fly and by that you have exercised that freedom, once done you are subject to rules that protect the safety of the traveling public. It is not a matter of "fear mongering" or over stating the need for procedures. It is a matter of safety, and many people are under the mistaken impression that once they have purchased a ticket to travel they can dictate to the airlines the terms of that travel. If you are I suggest the next time you travel by air and you get bumped because of over-booking, demand they give you a seat because of your rights and see how far that gets you.

Wrong.

That was way out of line. You some sort of neg rep whore like Jose and Sunni Man?

Not even you dumb crack whore...........I like to speak my mind and don't give a shit about whether or not your PC sensibilities will be fucked with. I really don't give a shit what you think or don't, nor really care who you blow, fuck, or squeeze out a couple of bastards with.

I will speak my mind.

Oh yeah.......because of the FACT that I was fighting in the Middle East (Persian Gulf anyone?), I might know a thing or two about their culture that some fuckwit such as yourself doesn't know.

Ever been outta the states ya dumb bitch?

You know, after all the bullshit that has exploded on the news from this idiot from Nigeria getting a bomb on the plane and ALMOST getting it to go off.......well.....it's kicked off quite a shit storm on many different fronts.

The main one that I'm interested in though, is one that has come up before around 2 or 3 years ago.

The body scan device.

Now, a lot of people are protesting this because they think that someone is going to be looking at them through the computer, masturbating and having all sorts of perverted fantasies.

Some are saying that because the MusLAME tradition states that a woman cannot be seen by anyone other than their husband, they should not be allowed as well.

Our traditions don't really have that restriction, and besides, IT'S A COMPUTER GENERATED IMAGE THAT DOESN'T SHOW PRIVATE PARTS IN DETAIL!

Would you rather be seen naked as a computer generated image, with a really good chance of arriving at your destination, or, would you rather stay clothed with no computer generated image of you, and a very good possibility of ending up falling out of the sky as pieces?

Strip search bend over and spread ... the xray is cake!

The body scan device.

Strip search bend over and spread ... the xray is cake!

Apparently, you've been "inside".

so you were a sheep and gave up your rights willingly. not all of us fit that mold, we don't trust the government or its privacy/rights stealing henchman (tsa in this case) and enjoy the privacy obtained and government restrictions given by the constitution and bill of rights.
if you want to live in a totalitarian society where the government makes every decision for you then try some 3rd world country.

what right do you have to fly?

so you were a sheep and gave up your rights willingly. not all of us fit that mold, we don't trust the government or its privacy/rights stealing henchman (tsa in this case) and enjoy the privacy obtained and government restrictions given by the constitution and bill of rights.
if you want to live in a totalitarian society where the government makes every decision for you then try some 3rd world country.

what right do you have to fly?

good question. where do rights come from, the never ending discussion. one could make a stretch argument and claim that the right to fly stems from the right to travel. you and i know that this is not true, and the courts have said so. what if it is determined that you need to go through security to leave your house or property? would say that the search there is unconstitutional? if so, why.

good question. where do rights come from, the never ending discussion. one could make a stretch argument and claim that the right to fly stems from the right to travel. you and i know that this is not true, and the courts have said so. what if it is determined that you need to go through security to leave your house or property? would say that the search there is unconstitutional? if so, why.

there is a right to travel. but that right can be lost, along with many others, when one is incarcerated. you also do not have the right to "travel" everywhere you want to. for example, we don't have the right to saunter into the white house and walk into the president's residence... or through the back corridors of the capital building... or any number of public places which are barred to us.

like anything else, i'd think such 'rights' exist on a continuum which balances our "freedoms" against the needs of government. so if i have to go through a computer scan in order to get on a plane, then fine... i have no issues with it. if i can't leave my house without "papers", I do.. and there is a line somewhere in between the extremes.

Forum List

Back