My wife keeps failing me. :(

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
Look...I'm not demanding. I'm a very laid back guy. I'm not prone to fits of anger...but...

That woman. All I ask is she purchase a WINNING lottery ticket. Is that so hard? Frankly I'm amazed at her level of incompetence when picking a few numbers. For a woman who manages a household, raises kids, builds things from wood - you'd think 6 numbers would be a no-brainer.

Nope. For the last 8 years she's simply failed to purchase a winner. (sigh).

What's a brother gonna do, eh? :)

:D

-=d=- said:
Look...I'm not demanding. I'm a very laid back guy. I'm not prone to fits of anger...but...

That woman. All I ask is she purchase a WINNING lottery ticket. Is that so hard? Frankly I'm amazed at her level of incompetence when picking a few numbers. For a woman who manages a household, raises kids, builds things from wood - you'd think 6 numbers would be a no-brainer.

Considering her odds of getting it "right" are 1 in 10,068,347,520:

Say she buys $5 worth daily. That would be 70 combinations for every two drawings, or an average of 35 each. If every possible combination comes up before a combination repeats, she will get it "right" no later than the year 2,768,041 A.D. If she buys $10 daily under the same conditions, that would be the year 1,385,023. If she buys $100 daily, you'll strike it big by 140,306 A.D.

Or, you could take the $5 daily, put it in a savings account earning 3% yearly. At age 60, you'll have $78,348.93. If you save it until she is 60, you'll have $105,357.57.

Personally I would divorce her. All you ask if for one thing and she wont even give that to you!

patriot.gif
patriot.gif
patriot.gif
patriot.gif
patriot.gif

Cooties.

-=d=- said:

One of the classic definitions of insanity is doing the same thing repetitively but expecting different results.

-=d=- said:

Picking winning lottery numbers is all based on luck. Apparently she used up all her good luck already. Now all she has is bad luck (which could be why she ended up with you!)

JUST KIDDING!!!!!

CSM said:
Picking winning lottery numbers is all based on luck. Apparently she used up all her good luck already. Now all she has is bad luck (which could be why she ended up with you!)

JUST KIDDING!!!!!

Kidding aside - that could be true...cept she freely CHOSE me. :) She wasn't 'drafted'.

:p

no1tovote4 said:
One of the classic definitions of insanity is doing the same thing repetitively but expecting different results.

Then my wife and I were insane when we were 'trying to make a BOY this time"....

;)

-=d=- said:
Then my wife and I were insane when we were 'trying to make a BOY this time"....

;)

Whatcha want one of *those* for? Girls are cuter. :)

no1tovote4 said:
No, they just make men insane and willing to sacrifice much for a touch of the cooties.
That is only the beginning my friend. One touch of the cooties leads to another and then another. Next thing ya know, you got one foot in the grave and STILL thinking about them cooties.

Forum List

Back