My UK election prediction is..

Captain Caveman

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2020
England
The Tories are giving loads away to win votes, Labour will still win. Labour will fuck things up over one or two terms (just like the way Blair did). Then the country will be saddled with this Labour cost for a few decades (just like the way Blair did).

And then Labourites will blame the conservatives because this cost drags services down (just like how history repeats itself).

. . . and none of it will really matter, because the entire British population will still be shackled with systemic social orderism baked into society.

Hell, it is more loathsome than any place on the planet.

My UK prediction is​

. . . and none of it will really matter, because the entire British population will still be shackled with systemic social orderism baked into society.

Hell, it is more loathsome than any place on the planet.

Difficult to see Manchester City slipping up now .

Also Difficult to see the UK slipping so easily into America's dismal state .
OP is either being contrary to hopefully upset somebody, or, is suffering from a bad inferiority complex .

Although, never lose sight of America being controlled by Israel and the London square mile .

I always liked watching the televised Parliament debates on CSpam; Blair was always pretty good at public speaking and debate. Sad he got hoodwinked by Bush.

I always liked watching the televised Parliament debates on CSpam; Blair was always pretty good at public speaking and debate. Sad he got hoodwinked by Bush.
Absurd .
He was a WEF poster boy along with other Deep State obligated parasites like Macron and Trudeau .
He did not need Bush the Stupid to corrupt him .

The UK has a very strong Masonic / Free Mason and Banking history which is why we are invariably involved in every piece of deceit and cunning . Deep State high command .

The Tories are giving loads away to win votes, Labour will still win. Labour will fuck things up over one or two terms (just like the way Blair did). Then the country will be saddled with this Labour cost for a few decades (just like the way Blair did).

And then Labourites will blame the conservatives because this cost drags services down (just like how history repeats itself).

Unimportant who better fools voters and 'wins' both parties are NWO shit, for stupid people nothing changes

Blair and Obama where two peas in a pod, both had the talk and fooled many idiots into voting for them. They fit the phrase, "Fine words butter no parsnips".

About public speaking and debate, what do you think of Laura Kuenssberg?

I stumbled across her by chance this morning.

No idea of her because I don't watch TV.

I watch Tipping Point and The Chase, then it's switched off.

I’ve got onto those two breakaway channels.

James Whale is more entertaining than Britain’s Got Talent. (I love his sidekick Ash Gould) He called a phone-in person ‘pillock face’ last night. Imao.

I’ve got onto those two breakaway channels.

James Whale is more entertaining than Britain’s Got Talent. (I love his sidekick Ash Gould) He called a phone-in person ‘pillock face’ last night. Imao.

Forum List

Back