My Senator Had Quite A Lot To Say Today Into the Congressional Record

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Annie, Jun 15, 2005.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    On Gitmo. Man I hate Durbin. He is such a fool, as well as a hack.

http://www.opinionjournal.com/best/

2. manu1959

manu1959 Left Coast Isolationist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,626
    "If I read this to you and did not tell you that it was an FBI agent describing what Americans had done to prisoners in their control, you would most certainly believe this must have been done by Nazis, Soviets in their gulags, or some mad regime--Pol Pot or others--that had no concern for human beings. Sadly, that is not the case. This was the action of Americans in the treatment of their prisoners."

no.

if this was being done by nazis you would be burned alive in an oven or operated on without anesthesia

if this was being done in russian gulags you would be chained to a chair with a solider crushing your testicles with jack boots

if this was being done by the khamer rouge you would have been disemboweled and tossed into a field

if this was being done by the japanese in WWII you would be marching 100 miles through the jungle without food or shoes building a railroad

if this was being done by the VC they would have you in a cage in the swamp

if this was being done by the iraqi freedom fighters you would be video taped begging then have you head cut off

but this is being done by the US which means in 24 - 48 hours you will be cleaned up, showered, fed, and given a prayer rug and a koran.

we are such pussies no wonder they fuck with us

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. ScreamingEagle

ScreamingEagle Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,159
    Our soldiers are packing in 130 degree weather in Iraq. Too f'ing bad for the murdering fascist mongrel in Gitmo who has to lay there in a cool 100 degrees.

Too bad the murdering bastard is tied up.

Too bad he has to listen to RAP music.

Too bad nobody wants to kiss his Koran.

Too bad Senator Dumbrain doesn't know the difference between Gitmo and Gulags. Or the difference between Gitmo and sawing heads off while chanting Ali Akbar or hanging mutilated bodies from a bridge or blowing up skyscrapers filled with innocent people.

The people of Illinois need to let Mr. Democrat Dumbrain know he needs to get a new job. Maybe he could apply for one somewhere in Syria. Un-American Senators like Dumbrain need to be run out of town on a rail!

:blowup:

4. colehart

colehart Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9
    Makes me wonder what this guy was like as a kid. Probably some pussywillow weenie that got picked on.

5. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    No doubt. I hate being in a blue state. :cry:

6. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Yeah, I think he is crazy:

http://www.americanthinker.com/comments.php?comments_id=2439

7. Hobbit

Hobbit Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +421
    Michael Savage was fuming. I thought he would bust a vein. This guy needs to be brought up on charges by the ADL for trivializing the holocaust, gulags, and the atrocities of Pol Pat.

8. GotZoom

GotZoom Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +366
    Something needs to be done.

-------

CHICAGO Illinois Senator Dick Durbin says he won't apologize for comments comparing American interrogators at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, to Nazis and Soviet gulags.

News of the Democrat's comparison created a buzz around the Internet today, fueled by sound bites of yesterday's Senate floor speech on radio talk shows. By this afternoon, Illinois Republican Party Chairman Andy McKenna asked Durbin to apologize.

Durbin says the Bush administration should apologize for abandoning the Geneva Conventions.

Human-rights activist groups and some lawmakers -- mostly Democrats -- want Bush to close the prison.

But administration officials say some of the people who have been detained at Guantanamo later return to fight against the United States.

9. ThomasPaine

ThomasPaine Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +66
    the enemy during wartime. I believe they call that TREASON!! The worthless liberal dipshit should be charged with treason, tried, and executed.

10. no1tovote4

no1tovote4 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +616
    Durbin is your Senator? Damn, I'm sorry...