My other "finds" today....It was a really good gun day.

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
;)

A "lowly" 2014 Romanian WASR-10 AK....It came with 14 mags, mostly polymer, five of which were pretty much junk but I kept nine of them. There was also a pointy bird cage on it but I replaced it with a slant brake.....I also added a Romanian sling and E. German night sights.

akm 002 (2).JPG

lh 004 (2).JPG

755 003 (2).JPG

Next up are a couple of handguns....

1962 Model Colt .357 with real stag grips/holster.....Basically a finer tuned Colt Trooper.....They were discontinued in '61 but on-hand revolver parts were assembled/shipped into '62.

755 007 (2).JPG

Interarms Walther PPK in .380....No idea of the date but sometime between 1986 and 1999.

p 001 (2).JPG

Last edited:
I'm a Walther man but the P232 SIG is more modern.....Hell, the PPK was first produced (in .32) in 1929 and slide bite in .380 is a real issue with them.

R.6b5516c687218b5b185764897dd000f1

A real sleeper in the .380 world is the Bersa Thunder.

OIP.FSeiW-8nsnTr-Q5zT6IPbgHaFr
I’ve owned all three and the Bursa is my overall favorite. The PPK is an icon but that bitch will bite you if you are just a little off. The Sig is a nice gun but it has a price tag that is just too much for what you get IMO. The Bursa is a good compromise doesn’t bite as bad a a PPK and the price allows you to get few more boxes of ammo to practice with. It was my summer carry gun for a few years

I’ve owned all three and the Bursa is my overall favorite. The PPK is an icon but that bitch will bite you if you are just a little off. The Sig is a nice gun but it has a price tag that is just too much for what you get IMO. The Bursa is a good compromise doesn’t bite as bad a a PPK and the price allows you to get few more boxes of ammo to practice with. It was my summer carry gun for a few years
They make a Bersa .22 Thunder that's the cat's ass too.....Mags can be a bit pricy.

No worse than Walther "Banner" mags though

Nice.

I like the Walther, especially. I want the Mrs to start carrying and she is procrastinating. That Walther would be perfect for her. Once she shoots, I know she's not gonna stop until she hears clicks. So I want something she can control for multiple shots.

Forum List

Back